Online now
Online now

Words of Affirmation

NobleRedbeard​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022
NobleRedbeard​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
I find that words are often quite secondary to the "energy" that emanates from a dom. Words are comforting, no doubt. But it's honestly my presence that reassures my sub mentally and emotionally. I've always found that when a calm, collected dominant walks into the room, most people can generally pick up on it, even if they haven't met them.

Having said that, when she's truly in need of some extra love and affirmation, a simple "Good girl" coupled with gentle cheek or hair strokes does wonders. I remind her that it's OK to feel the way she feels, and expecting all days to be good days is just impossible. I'll also remind her that she shouldnt feel bad about feeling bad. I'll hold her close, whisper a soft "Shhh... I've got you", then I'll give her however long she needs with her head in my chest to feel even just a little better. I'm patient, and will wait until she's ready to transition to another activity. It usually isn't more than 10 minutes. If it's a specific thing on her mind, we'll discuss it.

The ideal goal, in my opinion, is to not have to say very much, if anything at all. Simply by placing her in my lap, all her troubles will eventually melt away, because she knows she's safe and now has the space to process.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 31, 2022
I'mME • Jul 31, 2022
EssenceAmore wrote:
I’m not a D but affirmation. Come up
Behind her play with her hair , how my Devine Doll doing , let me take out you dress up like a queen I want to spoil you. Mine would do this. Tell me get your sexy ass doll up baby Wanna take you shopping he knew what to do this was back then. These days recharging and grounding outside daily make everyday beautiful waking up saying good manifesting words Look you Sexy Devinine your breathtaking this words affirmation reflection how treat yourself get it back. Yin and Yang two can do together meditate , practice tantra . Give each other self care , you water me I water you💦. Encouragement with gratitude team work about Us not just one both ways lift each other. When my guy friend ever down I been their for him let’s go let slushy , go for a walk , go on the trail. Friendship , family even relationship support should be their. Friends don’t and partner not then they not the right people in your life it’s 2 way street people only using making you do it all that’s not support that’s stealing being vampire only coming around judging when they want you that not real friendship of any kind tell get the bad out your life then good will come In. Real friendship how are you , your can do it , let’s go get a drink. Be good to yourself words you put in your mind , let go things that bother you cut cords and see how your life changes. Know one wakes up happy but you have to be happy for you and other person does to them self know one can force but you make it flow and encourage it.

Dear EssenceAmore,

I write this note to only say I always enjoy reading your thoughts. Through those I have learned about you. You are tough because you have been through some hard times, you are a thinker, calm, beautiful inside and out. Being outside, digging in the dirt, pulling weeds out of the flowers come together to help me let go of things and reset me head. 🧡
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
I'mME • Aug 12, 2022
Vallin wrote:
I *LOVE* this discussion! I'm newly out as a Gentleman Affectionate (Soft) Daddy DOM, and I'm a hopeless Romantic Artist. My character is essentially a mashup of 'Prof. Henry Higgins' and Robert Palmer. Words of Affirmation--implied if not openly expressed--come naturally when I'm close.

I would urge you to voice them rather than imply. Your imply may not be recognized by your sub.