Online now
Online now

Conduct and Kindness, how far can it go?

darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022

Conduct and Kindness, how far can it go?

Inspiration, my Son, the young Man i am raising,

Firstly, Hello members of the Cage, wishing You all a productive day! This will be my first blog. I am reflecting today on my past first week in the Cage. It has been such a blessing to find a place of belonging, and i am sure that is somewhere in what lead each one of us here. My experiences have been very pleasant and welcoming. I would like to think, i have had a hand in that by conducting my behaviour in a way that represents myself and pride in being an asset to my community.

I am a lady first, and respectful toward others as a rule of thumb in my life or online. Consistency and rules, protocol and tradition that stem from community are EXTREMELY important to me. If they are not important to you our passions do not align, but we may be friends and hold regard for another.
I fully expect a respectful and pleasant introduction. Good Dominants have standards and are extremely self- aware of their words, the timing, and impact or impression they wish to leave a submissive. They are also in no hurry to get the chase so-to-speak. If You have desirous thought of me and or think i should know about them? You are wrong, It is Your own business and i expect Gentleman, to keep those thoughts to themselves. That includes persistence. All of us can use a kind reminder that there is a fine line between consistency and over-active persistence. I would not use this method in approaching a Dom, yes i expect the same.

I can be insightful, such as, "There is never a second chance to make a first impression". I prefer to Think before i speak, process emotion before addressing or approaching the situation or response. Taking time to decide what You want to leave behind with another says much more about ourselves than about the other person. Yes, i expect the same.

It has been very helpful to maintain and remain true to my core values without allowing others to change who i am. Or more simply, I will not participate in negative, non- productive or equal reaction with You in person or online. Yes, i expect the same.

An intense or a spark of endearment towards me, is known only to You. Keep in mind all the thoughts, plans, or whatever has flashed have not been knowledge to myself. It can be impeding and intimidating when leaping or jumping is presented to me as an approach. I do not understand nor respond to this. I do understand butterflies in the tummy! I also practice modesty and appreciation for something appealing or high Regard. Yes, i expect the same.

Thinking You may be helping, by saying something that perhaps could lead to a very negative feeling, or worse. I give the respect of personal space and questions. I expect the same. I am not owned, and You will NEVER ask without my permission.

Thank You to my Son, while reflecting prior to this blog, i was nostalgic and reminiscing his summers at Hockey camp. The boys will be boys! As a Mother, i hear very little but sometimes enough. He was on the phone with a friend after returning and was answering a question about being "chirped at" (A Canadian saying).
At least, It must have been because he broke into a non-cholent story about a Team member he shared the cabin with. The kid undressed and crawled into my Son's bottom bunk and said, "I was wondering if You wanted to shower together this morning?" My Son woke, faced Him and said "I thought You would never ask" with a wink. He was not chirped again; they are still friends.

I expect that someone who is approaching me to perhaps consider, What reaction do I want? What do I expect from her? What message am I actually sending ? what am I clearly saying? Have I implied what the receiver would understand?
There is no shame in a double check, Have I held my Conduct and kindness intact? Have I remained to to myself and come across that way? If i have shown this common respect to You, i EXPECT it back. Nothing less will be tolerated, or what does that say about myself beautiful people?

Wishing All some mindful thought and reflection on what Your impressions mean to You? Are they for Your own intentions, or to give and leave behind for others? What did You want the receiver to take away from Your message?

Canadian love, kindness, may thanks!
However, this time NO apologies!icon_wink.gif

dd
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
This is the forums, not the blogs. You may want to open your own blog where you have FAR MORE control over the content, look, style, description, as well as the ability to remove comments if you so desire.

The forums are for discussions on topics.
    The most loved post in topic