Online now
Online now

If your logical and intelligent as a sub is that a bad thing

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022

Re: If your logical and intelligent as a sub is that a bad t

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 20, 2022
AidenS wrote:
Have you considered having an assessment for Aspergers syndrome? Intelligent people who get hung up on details and the accuracy or literality of statements can be an indication of Aspergers..especially if you find you often alienate people unintentionally simply by reflecting the truth back at them or answering a question honestly and directly. know. I am one and answering your post in this way is probably a symptom of it!

👍 It IS difficult for us isn't it?
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022

Re: If your logical and intelligent as a sub is that a bad t

I'mME • Aug 14, 2022
AidenS wrote:
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
Case in point case in point, the other day I was talking to a dominant who said that he was involved in the lifestyle 5 years. When I read his profile he stated that he had been a dominant for two years and that was written in 21. So I commented to him using his own words that he meant that he'd been a dominant for 3 years. To which he complained and told me I was stupid nor did I understand.

Or another who wrote quite a bit on torturing in both is letter to me and in his profile with very little on the idea of aftercare. Where I commented to him that I think he's over the top as a sadist and I wasn't interested. After I explained to him why you said that I read too much into it and that the Aftercare comes naturally anyways

Maybe I do read a little bit too much into things but I also do pay attention to details.

I personally like a person to get to the point versus beating around the bush all day long . You know what I mean continuous messages back and forth to get to the point to where we should have been in the first letter in the first place.

We already know why we're all here, to find that one person that fits us like a glove.

Have you considered having an assessment for Aspergers syndrome? Intelligent people who get hung up on details and the accuracy or literality of statements can be an indication of Aspergers..especially if you find you often alienate people unintentionally simply by reflecting the truth back at them or answering a question honestly and directly

I know

I am one
And answering your post in this way is probably a symptom of it!

*Answering a question honestly and directly.*

I'm confused as to what other way would someone want a question answered. It's communicating, and I see many complaints about dishonest people everywhere.

So my question would be why does doing that
Seem to be an issue for a group of people always ta;k about honesty and communication.

WHY?