Online now
Online now

What do you want as a dominant?

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 29, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 29, 2021
DaddyDrago wrote:

I want a woman in all of her wildness to own who she is in full glory

This is amazing and absolutely honest. That, exactly that. I'm glad you answered.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Oct 30, 2021
Would I be so bold as to say that the essence and strength of D/s is grounded in clear sight and the stripping of ego?And both parties have this unwavering clarity and belief in the other?

With this foundation, and pure intention as their guide, they are supported in their united journey to break free from what is not fundamentally natural and true.

This is my theory that is so far from being applied in practice. Perhaps deluded idealism? Nudges and winks of knowing are much appreciated in affirming my sense is of self and belonging. 😕🥴👀
RTeacher​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 30, 2021
RTeacher​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2021
What do you want as a dominant?
- To see a pair of submissive eyes saying with a happy but relaxed tone every morning..
"I am here for you to do with as you wish..." : )
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2022
I'mME • Aug 26, 2022
Lord Steel wrote:
I want her to crave physical contact more than I do. If that means reaching for my hand when walking together in public or leaning against my leg when kneeling bound and hooded at my feet, she can't be close to me without also touching me.

I want her to say thank you with her eyes when I caress the hair out of her face.

I want her to fill my glass after i take the last drink from it and to do so as if it is the natural thing to do.

I want her to piss me off knowing that my REALLY dark side will come out and punish her severely.

I want her to lay next to me at night pressing her back into my chest and hugging the arm I have draped over her.

I want her to rub my shoulders when I am working, nibble on my ear when I am on the phone or crawl under my desk and start giving me a blow job while doing a customer presentation.

I want her to be able to handle everything I am capable to doing to her and then look me in the eye and say "Is that the best you can do?"

I want her to tell me her deepest darkest dreams and fantasies and then want me to make them happen.

I want her to enjoy the body massages and pubic shaving so much she is begging me for more.

I want her to not take shit from anyone and be willing to kick some ass if necessary.

I want her to be able to shoot as good as I can, fish as good as I can, hunt as good as I can and camp as good as I can.

I want her to enjoy the same movies as I do, the same comics as I do the same books as I do and the same plays as I do.

I want her to push my boundaries as hard as I push hers.

I want her to talk about any subject or topic openly and honestly.

I want her to be as curious about everything as much as I am.

This made my eyes get wet. I hate it when that happens. I hope you have found that person, if not, never stop trying.

I will never stop. For those who cheapen the journey of all this
I give you the finger.....