Online now
Online now

Advice

I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2022
I'mME • Aug 26, 2022
Dawna Dee wrote:
Thank you everyone! It's nice to have a place to ask questions and see different views from others. Thanks again for the resources mentioned above!! I hope to learn a lot!

You may wany to find some lists and writings on kink/abuse, also Dom/fake Dom, Firsts, want to be Doms. There are many good writings out on the net, blogs.
You will read things that may reasonate with you, may not. Read all you can. There are some forum discussions in here that can help with some of what I suggested.

I saw a BDSM 101 somewhere. I believe it will be online, would you like the link if I can locate it again?

I am terrible about knowing where I saw something. Immay start out on someones blog and end up in another country trying to figure out WTF are they speaking about....
I'm not sure I can post it here. I will send it to you by mail.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 26, 2022
FearlessBrat wrote:
Welcome to the Lifestyle

The best book for the beginner is 62 questions for your Dominant by Makai...

OI have not seen that in awhile.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Aug 26, 2022
Oh dear, do we talk about MM in here? Or does he have the sort of applicable status as FSOG?
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2022
FearlessBrat wrote:
Welcome to the Lifestyle

Seriously, the writing of a convicted abuser and trafficker, someone on the sex offenders list. This characters work is best avoided.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdok/pr/lawton-man-sentenced-two-years-prison-using-internet-send-obscene-communications-minor
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
dollMaker wrote:
FearlessBrat wrote:
Welcome to the Lifestyle

Seriously, the writing of a convicted abuser and trafficker, someone on the sex offenders list. This characters work is best avoided.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdok/pr/lawton-man-sentenced-two-years-prison-using-internet-send-obscene-communications-minor

Thank you for recommendation from the person who is caring flag representing Nazi collaborators UPA and Bandera responsible for genoiced of 200 000 Poles murdered in 362 ways just simply for being Polish, today glorified in such country.
The same person whose ex sub supports Black Power/ Black Panters aka Communist...Indeed one should listen to you and your recommendations.

Nevertheless, it does add value to the book. Since it was written by Makai pointing out red flags in prospective Dominant...It does describe the modus operandi of predators. If one wants to learn how predators, sociopaths work. Well in addition to other sources one reads books written by such people.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2022
FearlessBrat wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
FearlessBrat wrote:
Welcome to the Lifestyle

Thank you for recommendation from the person who is caring flag representing Nazi collaborators UPA and Bandera responsible for genoiced of 200 000 Poles murdered in 362 ways just simply for being Polish, today glorified in such country.
The same person whose ex sub supports Black Power/ Black Panters aka Communist...Indeed one should listen to you and your recommendations.

Nevertheless, it does add value to the book. Since it was written by Makai pointing out red flags in prospective Dominant...It does describe the modus operandi of predators. If one wants to learn how predators, sociopaths work. Well in addition to other sources one reads books written by such people.

Cage does not allow personal attacks, or political discussion, or politics used to attack, interesting you should resort to such.

Defending the written material, opinions of a convicted sex offender, which I guess still go into his pocket, if bought, says much.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
[quote="dollMaker"]
FearlessBrat wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
FearlessBrat wrote:
Welcome to the Lifestyle

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdok/pr/lawton-man-sentenced-two-years-prison-using-internet-send-obscene-communications-minor[/qu

Cage does not allow personal attacks, or political discussion, or politics used to attack, interesting you should resort to such.

Defending the written material, opinions of a convicted sex offender, which I guess still go into his pocket, if bought, says much.

There is no personal attack when you in a clear view make political statements(especially in your profiles) nor when you attack others or call them phobic for having diffrent views...
Also pointing out your lack of historical knowledge by no means starts any political discourse.

Secondly what's good for a goose is good for a gender. If the goverment can use highly intelligent criminals in order to learn how they oparate and be able to more efficiently use the rule of law, One can educate themselves from such people as well. It's called being well informed on the subject and refusing to be willfully ignorant.
dollMaker​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2022
It’s disturbing to see you double down on the idea its ok, to promote the work of a convicted sex offender, and that said person could benefit, financially from sales of their books, that come about from recommendations for said work, the very behaviour of said individual going completely against, pissing on the core ethics of the bdsm community, lifestyle to me, feels very, very wrong. How can a person who so horribly betrayed those core values be a good introduction to the lifestyle.

The OPs opening post had nothing to do with history, or politics, they did not ask for opinions regarding that, or the assessment of the threads responders knowledge of history, or politics, or the beliefs of exs of the responders, they asked for advice regarding bdsm, nothing more or less, so to bring those things up, in the way it was done, was for the sole purpose of trying to discredit and attack, nothing more, nothing less, and had zero to do with dealing with the topic of advice asked for by the OP.

I responded as I did, because I certainly would have been disgusted and sickened, to find a book suggestion, I had purchased, unknowingly, had been written by a sex offender, I thought the OP deserved to know that.

I wont be responding further, as derailment of this thread does not help the OP.
DaddyXX
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
DaddyXX • Aug 27, 2022
do you know who/what you are? what is driving your interest? are you clear on what you want to be..or not sure? there are 'how to ' books..novels (which are fantasy mostly)..for a female I would recommend '9 1/2 weeks'..the original..not the movie...real life by a real female...keep reading and you will see/find yourself within the pages of what you read..techniques and scenes come later..if ever..depemning on 'what and who' ypu are....at an early age the image of a woman being tied up and helpless triggered something in me that has lasted decades..Joan of Arc for one..although without the fire..