Online now
Online now

Need advice anyone?

TheHappyDom
1 year ago • Aug 29, 2022
TheHappyDom • Aug 29, 2022
There is not one person on this earth that likes everything. At the start of every vetting process I ask innocent questions that will tell me what the person hates, is afraid of and so on. The answer is there about punishments. You need to ask the right questions.
Defender​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 30, 2022
Defender​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2022
moll wrote:

I noticed that the OP is about 6 months old. I hope that you and your sub have worked out the issue.

The OP has taken down his profile and will likely not be reading this resurrected thread.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Defender wrote:
moll wrote:

I noticed that the OP is about 6 months old. I hope that you and your sub have worked out the issue.

The OP has taken down his profile and will likely not be reading this resurrected thread.

Thank you for that info. Maybe someone can benefit from the thread.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 30, 2022
moll wrote:
Defender wrote:
moll wrote:

Thank you for that info. Maybe someone can benefit from the thread.

Moll and Defender,

I do not live my life based on the undercurrent tone of others. It's something you both may look into.
Nor do I appreciate people who do not ask questions before they hand down their opinions.

Defender you decided you get to write blanket statements and i do not get to ask you questions.
Therefore I do not have anything else to say on this topic to you.

Moll,
There is so much I want to address with you, but your issue is that you think you are right all the time, and have nothing to learn . I am not sure why you even bother to belong to a organization/ group [whatever word you assign to TheCage] I mean you have everything figured out and apparently nothing to learn.

Not that I need to explain anything to anybody [I unlike y'all, do not give a rats ass what others think about what I do, unless I have unintentionally offended someone, then I expect some type of conversation, a one where they respectfully tell me without undertones of teaching me a lesson, disrespecting me, calling me ignorant, or anything else I have been on the receiving end of here in TheCage.

So fucking what, the OP left, I could throw out a few reasons why they may have left, but I will leave that for another day.
Does that make the topic any less important. [Rhetoric, because at this point I have had enough of your brat attitude, rude, and think nothing anyone else has to say is important.

Have a good life with that position.
I am not some little kid who does not think of others when I speak to them.
Defender both of y'all suck, did you read that?

I already knew that the OP's profile was no longer on the Cage.
Try again and harder next time yall want to make me look stupid, feel embarrassed, or anything else y'all had in mind....

Oh that's not what yakks I tent was?

Ohhhh, then it must be what I originally thought, you thought you would buddy up together and teach me a lesson ?

There is nothing YOU TWO know that I could ever want to learn.

Have a good day.