Online now
Online now

Support

Bunnie
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022
Bunnie • Sep 3, 2022
Sending heaps of big virtual hugs your way!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022

Re: Support

I'mME • Sep 3, 2022
House Talion wrote:
Presently going through a messy divorce and find myself financially unable to attend the usual munches and events I'm used to after all the legal fees.

So i look to the community for support. Kind words, group events in my area, emotional support, whatever is available.

SYK:
My wife was my slave, kitten, lg. She has bipolar 2 manic depression, and too much ptsd from prior relationships. In the end we seemed to spend more time apart than we did together whether that was socially, physically, or mentally.

I'm sorry to read about your divorce. I have heard it likened to a death, especially the longer 2npeople have been together.
I am not in the know of what kind of relationship kink wise y'all may have enjoyed, but it reads as if there was some things that were lingering from previous -ships on their part.
That in itself can add onto the things a good Dom looks after with regards to their sub.

You will come out of this Talion on the other side.

I am going to throw this out, and I am not positive of how many are still being done, or if it is something that would be your cup of tea.
Online munches, and mostly free.
If it's something you would be interested in , please let me know.
I will do a quick look around.

I'm afraid that's all I can offer on that score.
I could give you some of my best material as a comedy lover, but it may make you cry or mad..... ☺️