Online now
Online now

FAVORITE/UNIQUE RULE IN YOUR DYNAMIC

TNS​(dom male){TSS}
1 year ago • Sep 15, 2022

FAVORITE/UNIQUE RULE IN YOUR DYNAMIC

TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Sep 15, 2022
OK so. this is for fun I would like to know what your favorite or unique rule is in your dynamic( and if your self collared or single a unique rule you want in your dynamic)
I'll go first I saw this on TT where every day a wife waits by the door for her husband to come home from work. I thought it was cute and a fun rule for a dynamic.
Solace​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 15, 2022
Solace​(dom male) • Sep 15, 2022
Showers. When possible we always bathe together. Neither of us are allowed to wash ourselves, but instead must clean the other to our satisfaction. I enjoy making sure my girls taste clean most everywhere.
ozark hiker girl​(sub female){Owned by E}
1 year ago • Sep 20, 2022
I'm not allowed to think about work after he allows me to have an orgasm in the evening. E knows that I have a ton of work stress and if I start thinking about work before bed, I won't sleep well.
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Sep 21, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 21, 2022
My beloveds requirements

No self depreciation
No allowing others to put her down
Must have an out of the house outlet

Prior to Covid:

Must volunteer somewhere
mab{Thiers }
1 year ago • Sep 22, 2022
mab{Thiers } • Sep 22, 2022
Great post!

ooo this is a good one, and may be controversial: for every rule I had to abide by, he gets ones too. Fair is fair after all.
LordofPain56
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
LordofPain56 • Sep 27, 2022
In my old profile, I found this "house Rule #8" (my old profile, not on this site includes 10 relationship rules and 10 house rules);
Everything that happens at the household is scheduled in a weekly timetable (laundry, lawncare, house-cleaning, grocery shopping, mail, other errands). Daily activities (eating, working, sleeping) are not bound to a strict schedule, however, girl shall eat and sleep with husband whenever possible (unless doctors orders preclude doing so).

Not that any of the other rules are exciting at all. The rules are mainly responsibilities. Not much in my list of rules in the way of structured interactions. At the time when I created the profile (decades ago), I believed that we would eventually create our own favorite pet rules, either intentionally or accidentally.
However the profile includes a long list of items that she should expect in the way of personal interactions with her Master, still, I see none of those as becoming a pet rule. It does mention the use of pet names for each other as being acceptable.