Online now
Online now

Seeking a Dominant mentor for task ideas

bluuwolfe
5 years ago • Aug 27, 2018

Seeking a Dominant mentor for task ideas

bluuwolfe • Aug 27, 2018
My submissive and I spend more than 50% of our time apart. I have always had a hard time turning off the dominant side if me once tapped into it.
Because of these two things, I assign daily tasks to my submissive in the form of a weekly task sheet. She has a different task five days a week and smaller daily tasks in addition to those.
This practice helps us maintain connection and explore the things that make our dynamic work for us.

We have been doing tasks this way for 26 weeks now and I am looking to expand her tasks, punishments, and rewards.

I am looking for a Dominant mentor who has experience in setting tasks and goals for their submissive. Someone to help me bounce some ideas off of or to gain more options to present my submissive with going forward.

((I am also not opposed to speaking with submissives or anyone really about tasks that they or their doms have given them that they enjoyed. Check my profile for a way to reach out to me!))
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2018
Are you wanting clean or naughty tasks? Just to be clear on things
bluuwolfe
bluuwolfe • Aug 27, 2018
Both really.

Sometimes she tasks for discipline in her everyday life, others are fun tasks that feed into more of the play side of our dynamic.

I will hear anything out at the very least.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 27, 2018
I suggest going to a munch (google search “munch + area you live” and get to know some of the senior people in your community (senior time in community not age) and learn from as many people as you can. You can also do this in the chatroom here.

Also look for major conventions in your area. Conventions bring in big name teachers.

Good luck

DW
bluuwolfe
bluuwolfe • Aug 27, 2018
DrWakko,

This is solid advice and I appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time!
Unfortunately the area in which I live is very small "home town" style. "Everyone knows somebody who knows you too" kind of living. There has not been any munch activity at or near where I live for a very long time.

Major conventions could happen, but that would be further out and would have to be planned for far in advance due to my job.

I am only reaching out in this way because the advice you gave is something that is difficult to accomplish right now for me and my sub.
So, I guess I'm trying to achieve here with senior members of the online community in place of meeting senior members in my community in person.
SubforHim​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 28, 2018
SubforHim​(sub female) • Aug 28, 2018
Awesome question. My Dom gives me a few daily tasks. It helps keep me in the mindset and keeps me focused. I stress easy sometimes so I thrive in a set routine.

What are some of her usual daily tasks? Do any of them include household chores?
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Aug 28, 2018
You might consider requiring a daily 'Journal" message of her thoughts regarding her submission, her daily life, questions and observations. This daily thoughtful message and your answers helps to center her and remind her of your care, at least once a day.

There are all sorts of assignments she can be required to do if she works. Stop and think of what she can be required to do with a simple Sharpie, and how she might be required to "wear" it.......All sorts of things she can be made to do in a restroom stall, for example.... get your Domly imagination working--she will love it!
    The most loved post in topic
AlexStorm​(dom male)
AlexStorm​(dom male) • Aug 28, 2018
Ive always found it interesting to require the aforementioned journal, but also a video dairy as well.
DomForHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 29, 2018
DomForHer​(dom male) • Aug 29, 2018
I use daily tasks as well and like you am looking for new ideas to use. I like the idea of a daily journal entry. I have found this site very helpful. Also if you haven’t already read some of the blogs. I have found some good ideas from there. Good luck!
bluuwolfe
5 years ago • Aug 29, 2018
bluuwolfe • Aug 29, 2018
Thank you everyone for the suggestions and replies.
First, for a bit more clarity, I am going to provide and example of her weekly task sheet. It looks like this;

----------
Weekly Task : Research and decide on a new toy you would like. Explain why you made the choice you did to me. Due Friday.
Daily Tasks : Make your bed, prep tomorrow's work clothes.

Monday - Pick out and wear an underwear set you feel sexy in. Take pictures and show me through the day.
Tuesday - Write my name or initials on your body in the morning before work and send a picture.
Wednesday - Ask me for something you want. Not replaceable.
Thursday - Lunch date! Pick what you would like to eat at work.
Friday - Weekly task due today.
Saturday - Summarize your week and email it to me. We will discuss on Sunday.
----------

Sundays I present her her weekly task sheet and we discuss the previous week and the one about to begin.