Online now
Online now

Helpful hints (hopefully) for profiles and post

Zelia
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
Zelia • Oct 8, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

I do not understand why dudes are still adding cock pics. They are assuming....that women just can't get enough of looking at random, strange cocks. But if the guy could suck his own cock, he could charge a fee for women to see that. LoL

I more meant this. A man posting his cock is seen somewhat differently than a woman posting her cunt or tits.

I don’t care much on the subject though. People’s profiles belong to the individual. They can post whatever makes them happy.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2022
Zelia wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

I do not understand why dudes are still adding cock pics. They are assuming....that women just can't get enough of looking at random, strange cocks. But if the guy could suck his own cock, he could charge a fee for women to see that. LoL

I more meant this. A man posting his cock is seen somewhat differently than a woman posting her cunt or tits.

I don’t care much on the subject though. People’s profiles belong to the individual. They can post whatever makes them happy.

Yeah the woman's body is simply more appealing to look at than men's. Straight women have even told me that. Speaking only for myself...the woman's body is more a work of art than a man's could ever be. That being said, I have a beautiful cock! But you'll never find it posted on the Internet. Seems a bit desperate.
Zelia
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
Zelia • Oct 8, 2022
I must be fortunate, some of the male forms I see at training are simply stunning, of course it’s their athleticism and strength I appreciate the most, but their bodies are beautiful.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Oct 10, 2022

Body parts

This thread went an interesting direction with discussion of pics of body parts.

It is interesting to read of the different judgements people make about pictures of body parts. When it comes to such, i don't follow a particular standard based on notions of displaying pics of body parts is 'right' or 'wrong' in and of itself.

i think it's perfectly okay to do so on ones own profile, especially on this site where questionable photos get blurred and have a warning for the viewer. To me, a persons profile is their personal space where they get to be who they are. Going to a profile. to me, is sort of like visiting a persons house. i don't want to dictate how they decorate the inside of their house. A profile is there to tell me who and how this person is, and that includes pics. i am not shocked or surprised to see sexy or kinky pics on a kink site.

Where i do draw a line is sending naked pics to another without knowing if they want that. To me, that is presumptuous at best. It's not the pic or, sharing one, that i find 'wrong', it's the presumption. i think presumption is a double edged sword in this case. Imposing ones standard on another constitutes an offensive to me. i respect an individuals disposition to not want to see certain pics, but i don't respect the disposition of making ones individual standard a universal rule.