Online now
Online now

Is a Unicorn as a Mistress possible?

Master Nawashi​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 24, 2022
Master Nawashi​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2022
Hi I'mME!

Thanks for your candid assessment of the question. I smiled when I read your supposition that the idea came from me. My sweet slave, who is watching this thread with great interest by the way, posed the idea to me earlier this year. She is most creative, imaginative, and her fantasies keep our lives interesting. We both acknowledge that this is a fantasy. Until circumstances make it into a reality - though speaking solely on my behalf - it will be a long time in coming.

The research that @idClare (Thank you for your coherent treatise on the subject!) suggested has led me to learn a lot more about the terms Unicorn and to your point Unicorn Hunter. I found fascinating reading that covers the gamut from "run away from this" to "plan well, and it can be successful". I've recently read biographies on the subject since first hearing about it from my love, and they too highlight the pros and cons.

If my slave's vision ever did become a reality, I doubt it would be in this country which has become divided, myopic in their thinking about alternative lifestyles. The topic of BDSM in all its varieties still is taboo in most circles, yet here we all are!

And that brings us to this forum discussion. I am open to learning, hearing all viewpoints, and even hearing criticism from those who feel that is their place. Most of all, I'm hoping to create dialog and support critical thinking on the topic. I'm not afraid to learn and hear diverse opinions!
Master Nawashi​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 24, 2022
Master Nawashi​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2022
Real quick correction. My slave rightly pointed out to me last night ( I love that we have open dialog ) that though she wears collars that I give her, we have not had an official collaring ceremony. I am remiss.

But! In my defense, I believe that a collaring ceremony is very important and should not be done casually.
In my prosecution, I'd better get on with planning a ceremony, hadn't I?

That might make a good forum discussion once this one gets wrapped up.

MN