Online now
Online now

New sub

I'mME
1 year ago • Oct 29, 2022
I'mME • Oct 29, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Solace wrote:
I confess in hindsight there was likely a way to communicate I was more on her side in her grief. Though pain is a terrible thing, it does not benefit anyone to broad cast a belief that men are manipulative if they seek interactions from said men. We could do a sort of poll on the subject, but I believe prematurely that it would confirm Dominants seeking an honest dynamic would not seriously consider subs with such negative mindsets towards them.

If my response truly is the reason she's left, I find that immensely lamentable. It is my thoughts however that she was already on her way out regardless of this forums contents. Thank you for your support BLONDIE, though I will attempt to refine my methods.

Solace,
I see it in reverse on here coming from Doms towards the entire spectrum s-types and I don't see you standing up and speaking.

But I am glad that you recognized that it was the chastising nature of what you wrote. I don't agree with lumping any group together.

The very fact that people are human is a major flaw when people make blanket statements about any group of people.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2022
I'mMe,

I'm going to need you to detail further this statement, my wits seem dull when speaking with you.

"I see it in reverse on here coming from Doms towards the entire spectrum s-types and I don't see you standing up and speaking. "
Rosemarie​(sub female)
Rosemarie​(sub female) • Oct 29, 2022
As a new sub myself I have dealt with a similar situation. It has been almost 6 months since I have heard from my Dom. He always has a reason why he can't send a message but will message my mentor and talk with her.
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
CSI • Oct 30, 2022
Rosemarie wrote:
As a new sub myself I have dealt with a similar situation. It has been almost 6 months since I have heard from my Dom. He always has a reason why he can't send a message but will message my mentor and talk with her.

Then why on earth would you still call him your dom?
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 30, 2022
Solace wrote:
I'mMe,

I'm going to need you to detail further this statement, my wits seem dull when speaking with you.

"I see it in reverse on here coming from Doms towards the entire spectrum s-types and I don't see you standing up and speaking. "

I have seen a thread where some Doms have made statements about all s-types being this or doing that. Basically doing what the OP did. They got good advice , from an assortment on here but when I saw that 'they were working it out' I knew that they r ally had not took to heart anything anyone said.

So their off the wall post about why all men pick younger women did not surprise me, it made my face look like this 🙄, but did not surprise me.

Solace,

I will always stand up and speak my mind, and not just in BDSM situations. A post in this thread thought that I needed to read that it was everyone's responsibility to call out wrong in the lifestyle.
I have been calling out wrong since I was a child in all aspects of my life. (trust and believe that it is not liked by many but respected by most). I can not help that part of me no more than the eye color I was born with. If I make a mistake and misjudge a situation, I am quick with my apology, I have given 3 apologies out in the last 35 years. You may take that as arrogance, but I'm not arrogant, I'm literal, just giving out facts.

My post to you never said you were wrong in what you said, it was the chastising tone that threw me. Of course what the OP said was BS. First not all Doms are men, secondly they are as different (meaning all shapes, sizes, colors, different experience levels, likes, dislikes, open, not open, etc) as s-types and all together are as different as the grains of sand on a beach.

I hope this helps you to understand a little bit better where I was coming from.

Solace,
Thank you for ASKING me for clarification on what I meant. You may think I did drift a bit, however, I don't think just the answer to your question would have been worth my time writing. Knowing part of who I am hopefully will aid for future conversation going forward.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2022
To be concise, my issue which I sought to correct was not that a blanket statement was made. It was to correct a statement that helped neither her, or other people when dealing with men.

Chastising or not, there is no wrong answering such a behavior. Saying that one member of the community cannot tell the other they are wrong because of a pair of assumed titles, stifles discussion and enables one to say whatever they please without repercussion from peers who may know better. If a Dom did not want their sub to spoken to in this manner they would withdraw the subs use of the platform as they have no direct power over responses. Any sub who wants to guidance into the righteousness the matter may consult the Dom who they trust to be the light on this matter.

As to why "I don't stand up and speak" on other posts concerning s-types...I have a myriad of reasons as to why I might not be found on a particular post which won't be mentioned here. Likely your and my logic don't align with when and why I should. Even if one were to say I speak solely for the benefit of myself as a male Dom because I have a skewed number of posts towards that subject...It would not rob my statements of their logic or intended justice. If one feels I should speak out more on behalf of subs/females/other (which I feel I do aplenty and sufficiently) they should note it is neither my job nor responsibility to speak up for other demographics however measured.

If someone has a particular displeasure with my methods I encourage them to message me as I once again have premium for a time, however brief. While they are welcome to take discourse to the public platform the community may frown on the action.
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 30, 2022
Rosemarie wrote:
Because I haven't been able to inform him that I want out of the Dynamic

Sweet Rosemarie,

You are not in a dynamic. Who is Domming you? Someone has to be present (I am not speaking to physically) in order to Dom.

They (whoever this person is who talks to your mentor) is not worthy of the respect that you are trying to show them.
I'm quite positive there will be someone who reads this who will not agree.

I hope you are not one of them.