Online now
Online now

Contract Templates?

Sir Wolfe​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022

Contract Templates?

Sir Wolfe​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2022
I'm in contract negotiations with a sub and there has been some confusion and misunderstandings early on. We have not done anything in person yet. Any advice or resources to help us develop a safe and mutually fulfilling contract?
Miki
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
Miki • Oct 30, 2022
With proper discussion you both can have fun with it and come up with something fair and equitable, especially when both know those things are not officially legal, only "bindng in the heart". So you can both knock your respective socks off!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know.. Not much help. Those things never frosted my cake. Just an observation. The only template I can think of is use one that's for an actual product or service and adjust the language accordingly.
Sir Wolfe​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 31, 2022
Sir Wolfe​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2022
Thank you Miki both for your observation and your time. She wants the feeling of safety that comes with knowing the rules are written down on paper. A physical representation is less ephemeral than just a verbal agreement.
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 31, 2022
Check out this site.

https://www.o.school/article/make-a-bdsm-contract

It has several templates and quite a bit of content for creating contracts.

I found this by doing a simple google search for "bdsm contract template". It returned dozens of results. Check it out.
IronWorld​(sadist male)

Re: Contract Templates?

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Oct 31, 2022
Mister Wolfe wrote:
I'm in contract negotiations with a sub and there has been some confusion and misunderstandings early on. We have not done anything in person yet. Any advice or resources to help us develop a safe and mutually fulfilling contract?

Be clear. Be concise. Enter definitions at the beginning and stick to them. Be honest about your expectations and the sub's expectations for what freedoms they wish to retain. Leave options for amendments. Exploration is, after all, the spice of a bdsm life.
chattel​(sub female)
11 months ago • May 13, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • May 13, 2023
Clear expectations in written form help a lot in a dynamic.

My recommendation is to make it flexible enough to allow for negotiation in unforseen situations
Slavehandler​(dom male)
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
Slavehandler​(dom male) • May 18, 2023
These days I first do things together by asking my subs and using various games and activities followed up with a QA which then leads to a clear contract because they have a clear idea that is not based on previous experience but our experience.