Online now
Online now

Falaka

sssssword
1 year ago • Oct 28, 2022

Falaka

sssssword • Oct 28, 2022
is it normal if my Dom always tie my feet up and give me falaka/bastinado? i mean im into it but i want him to do a lot of different other things.
Miki
Miki • Oct 28, 2022
Not normal if he knows you like other things.

Otherwise, a conversation is in order.

He might think that since you like that, he doesn't need to branch out and do other things to you.

it does signal a lack of imagination on his part. But give him the benefit of the doubt and have the discussion.

If you do / have had that talk and he's still doing just one thing... Might be a sign that the dynamic might not work in other areas as well.

So, unless already done, have that BDSM time-out (as in set aside the roles and talk as equals in a partnership) and discuss what other things you both can enjoy.
    The most loved post in topic
Secret Mind​(dom male)
Secret Mind​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2022
"Hey that's great and all but let's try some different stuff. Do a little exploring?'

It's all about communication and you're about to get 20 people on here telling you the same thing.

If he refuses. Then it might be time to move on as you've outgrown him.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Oct 29, 2022
Bunnie • Oct 29, 2022
Oooh I’ve not heard it referred to as Falaka… just learned something new, thank you.

I think it’s pretty normal, if that’s his main kink, or perhaps it even sounds like it could be a fetish. However, I would think that if it is his main kink/fetish, that’s something you would’ve already come to know about as you were getting to know each other going into your dynamic, no?

As mentioned, go to him and share your thoughts icon_smile.gif
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Oct 30, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 30, 2022
Most likely you D type has a foot fettish.

As far as "normal" thats a loaded word
What is normal is debatable.

It does sound like you need to have a conversation though- as your needs may not be getting met.
Mrgoodbutt
1 year ago • Nov 10, 2022
Mrgoodbutt • Nov 10, 2022
I'd love to give my nice feet and toes to a dom to enjoy.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Nov 11, 2022
Have you discussed your desire for other things with him?

Is it normal that a dominant does not give his sub/slave what she needs if they don't communicate what they desire....Of course. Dom/Master types are not mind readers and neither are sub/slave types. Yes, over time a dominant and submissive/slave get to know each other well enough to anticipate a lot of their needs, but only after those needs are expressed.

So...you need to start communicating or he will never know you want other things.