Online now
Online now

minimalist bondage

kaoh
1 year ago • Nov 20, 2022

minimalist bondage

kaoh • Nov 20, 2022
I have an interest in what I consider minimalist bondage. Using the smallest amount of string, rubber bands, or tape to render the sub immobile or at least vulnerable in the most comfortable (at least at the tie points) (stress positions are still possible) and infuriating ways possible. An example would be taping the tips of the two middle fingers together nail to nail. So simple yet it leaves the hands and upper body nearly function-less. Another would be placing the feet sole to sole and tying only the little toes together. This has the advantage of leaving the pussy open to whatever pleasure or pain you wish to deliver. I have had limited opportunity to put it into practice but the fact that there is so little restraining the sub so well really seems to play with their head. I have not been able to find much of anything in the way of tips, tutorials or media surrounding this. Am I the only one? or is there a niche to explore?

Also, not sure what category this fits in to so if there is a better forum, please advise.
kaoh
1 year ago • Nov 20, 2022
kaoh • Nov 20, 2022
Interesting but not really what I had in mind. That would be more of a control/training issue. I'm thinking more like a rubber band back to the corners of the mouth and around the head or a thin ribbon or floss. The barest minimum to get the job done. Like a marble on the foot to keep them on their toes or heels. As little as possible so as not to obstruct the lovely view and to infuriatingly let them know how little it takes to take complete control.
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 21, 2022

Re: minimalist bondage

kaoh wrote:
Another would be placing the feet sole to sole and tying only the little toes together. This has the advantage of leaving the pussy open to whatever pleasure or pain you wish to deliver..

Oh this sounds a delicious position to be put in.
    The most loved post in topic
missusK​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 23, 2022
missusK​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2022
I think what you're speaking of is a form of predicament bondage. This combines physical restraints with psychological play.
Lots of info about it here

https://kinklovers.com/bdsm-facts/predicament-bondage/

P.s. the baby toe tie us a delicious idea.
kaoh
1 year ago • Nov 24, 2022
kaoh • Nov 24, 2022
Thanks and I'll read through the article. Very familiar with predicament bondage but I have not been able to find much on using the absolute minimum of materials to get the maximum level of frustration. And while the Japanese ties and suspensions can be beautiful in their own right, there is something about the female (for me) form being held open for use with almost no physical restraint visible. I'm talking dental floss versus a trip to Home Depot. The only consideration I have found is not to tie too tight so that the sub can injure herself with the because the tie is thin enough to dig into the skin but using the swell of the knuckle to your advantage, you can keep the tie quite loose and still not have it slip over the knuckle and off the digit. So far I have only done the toe and finger ties and work on some minimal gags with lesser success. I don't think this really lends itself to the larger limbs but with the digits taken care of the rest of the limbs don't have any leverage to work. I have seen some media featuring use of "toothpicks" to hold the labia open and prevent the closing of the legs and skewers used in a similar fashion on the thighs both of which play nicely with what I think of as the minimalist approach. Anyone aware of other sources of inspiration, please comment.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 24, 2022
Love this concept. I too am a bit of a fan of the mindfuck around being restrained/put into predicament by seemingly little “force.”

Thumb/finger cuffs come to mind straight away, however, dental floss is a cool idea. Another thing I’ve heard about that seems to fit along these lines is the pole with a dildo that is inserted inside and extended to a desired height. Very simple yet very effective, as it’s impossible to dismount without help. An example:
https://bondage-me.cc/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/bm_mb343.mp4-.jpg
kaoh
kaoh • Nov 24, 2022
Yes! The "One Bar Prison" Love it!
RogerThat​(dom male)
RogerThat​(dom male) • Nov 24, 2022
I love this mindset. Doing more with less, you don't need to spend a lot of money to be effective in this sort of play/session. Part of the fun is using your mind and creativity to operate with what you have available. I find this sort of predicament bondage and mind play deeply fulfilling accompanied by winces, mositure and moans.