Online now
Online now

Degrade_n_objectify

CallMeDaddySir
1 year ago • Dec 10, 2022

Degrade_n_objectify

CallMeDaddySir • Dec 10, 2022
This us a sub forum for degradation, objectification, humiliation and shaming of consensual female kinksters
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Sub forum? I don't believe that is how things work on this site. The Cage is not set up like Fetlife where you can arbitrarily create a discussion group. The forums are for posing questions: asking advice, asking if anyone has experienced similar situations, etc. I suggest that you pose a question and see if you get responses. Good luck to you!
    The most loved post in topic
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Dec 10, 2022
moll wrote:
Knightsundere wrote:
lol With the necroposting, I swear this site does function like that from time to time though.

What are you going on about?

;; nothing? Just saying that old threads get revived A LOT so they do end up being this semi-permanent topic-based sub-forum.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
Knightsundere wrote:
moll wrote:
Knightsundere wrote:
lol With the necroposting, I swear this site does function like that from time to time though.

What are you going on about?

;; nothing? Just saying that old threads get revived A LOT so they do end up being this semi-permanent topic-based sub-forum.
oh....I guess I don't pay attention to to Forum posts to see that. MEH!
Bunnie
1 year ago • Dec 11, 2022
Bunnie • Dec 11, 2022
@CallMeDaddySir,

Did you have something in mind?
Miki
1 year ago • Dec 23, 2022
Miki • Dec 23, 2022
moll wrote:
Sub forum? I don't believe that is how things work on this site. The Cage is not set up like Fetlife where you can arbitrarily create a discussion group. The forums are for posing questions: asking advice, asking if anyone has experienced similar situations, etc. I suggest that you pose a question and see if you get responses. Good luck to you!

Actually, looking at it another way, each forum thread is actually its own "sub-forum" in that the thread (should) address one specific topic, and only those with something to say want to participate. I can't speak to what they have in FetLife though, I looked in there a few years ago and decided it wasn't something I'd be interested in.
Luffy​(dom male)
11 months ago • May 13, 2023
Luffy​(dom male) • May 13, 2023
If a sub-forum like "complete the roleplay story" exists, this could also exist, right? The author does mention "consensual".

Like it or not is another story but whether this should be here or not, I think it can.