How do I get to where they are?

aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 23, 2022

Re: How do I get to where they are?

aceaceace​(sub female) • Dec 23, 2022
moll wrote:
aceaceace wrote:
Pana wrote:
That apex of storybook submission and obedience. How do i get him to understand and demonstrate the small dominant things. Like phrases and how to speak dominantly. How do i tell him i want to be by the door on my knees in the submissive position for him and have him do to me what i need him to do without making him feel like he isnt enough when that isnt totally the case. Its not that he cant make me orgasm or anything, i just.....dont submit.

Writing this before I browse other responses, so apologies if my answer echoes others.
You can't make an apple into an orange. It sounds like your husband isn't very dominant in and out of a bdsm space. Maybe he's more on the Pleasure Dom side?

You said something which I quoted above: "storybook". Real life isn't storybook and if that's what you're looking for you really need to look for other outlets.

aceaceace, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I like...ok...love your reply. Yes, people read fantasy novels about BDSM and want the fantasy but get upset when they find out that being a submissive/slave, even Dom/Master, doesn't really resemble what they read. Thank you for pointing it out.

Thank you!
I'm definitely not trying to discourage, rather **encouraging** research and realistic goals and expectations.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Dec 23, 2022

Re: How do I get to where they are?

aceaceace wrote:
moll wrote:
aceaceace wrote:
Pana wrote:
That apex of storybook submission and obedience. How do i get him to understand and demonstrate the small dominant things. Like phrases and how to speak dominantly. How do i tell him i want to be by the door on my knees in the submissive position for him and have him do to me what i need him to do without making him feel like he isnt enough when that isnt totally the case. Its not that he cant make me orgasm or anything, i just.....dont submit.

Writing this before I browse other responses, so apologies if my answer echoes others.
You can't make an apple into an orange. It sounds like your husband isn't very dominant in and out of a bdsm space. Maybe he's more on the Pleasure Dom side?

You said something which I quoted above: "storybook". Real life isn't storybook and if that's what you're looking for you really need to look for other outlets.

aceaceace, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I like...ok...love your reply. Yes, people read fantasy novels about BDSM and want the fantasy but get upset when they find out that being a submissive/slave, even Dom/Master, doesn't really resemble what they read. Thank you for pointing it out.

Thank you!
I'm definitely not trying to discourage, rather **encouraging** research and realistic goals and expectations.

Absolutely. I replied to the OP with some reading suggestions. There's nothing wrong with bedroom kink/domination or how you put it, "pleasure Dom," but people should take the time to understand the differences.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023
I'mME • Jan 4, 2023
Pandaish,

If you want him to want you waiting at the door when he arrives home, be at the door the next time he arrives home and show him .
I suspect he may take that and run with it, maybe........😉

If he has commented you in a piece of clothing or none at all , wear/or not that.

Anything you 2 have enjoyed together, a toy, an implement, put it in your mouth or another place.........

However, if he does not like surprises or ....
It's just an idea, an example I chose (bc you mentioned) and to get your idea section warmed up....
Pandaish​(switch female){Medicinemn}
1 year ago • Jan 4, 2023

This is great advice

I'mME wrote:
Pandaish,

If you want him to want you waiting at the door when he arrives home, be at the door the next time he arrives home and show him .
I suspect he may take that and run with it, maybe........😉

If he has commented you in a piece of clothing or none at all , wear/or not that.

Anything you 2 have enjoyed together, a toy, an implement, put it in your mouth or another place.........

However, if he does not like surprises or ....
It's just an idea, an example I chose (bc you mentioned) and to get your idea section warmed up....

Thanks for all the amazing suggestions. I will definitely try these things. Haha though it might get me 'punished for being a slut' XD