Online now
Online now

C-Section and Hysterectomy question

I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 26, 2022
I'mME • Dec 26, 2022
I had a left oophorectomy then 8 months later a r one done, lap, but still possess a uterus. No pain compared to what I was in for years.
However noone gave a crap like they do now.

Women need to keep as many of our reproductive organs as possible. Things can and will shift. We also need what they provide.
Doctors are so quick to do complete hysterectomies, when they are not needed.
aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 26, 2022
aceaceace​(sub female) • Dec 26, 2022
I'mME wrote:
I had a left oophorectomy then 8 months later a r one done, lap, but still possess a uterus. No pain compared to what I was in for years.

Women need to keep as many of our reproductive organs as possible. Things can and will shift. We also need what they provide.

Mine was unfortunately needed.
I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 28, 2022
I'mME • Dec 28, 2022
aceaceace wrote:
I'mME wrote:

I was not at all implying otherwise, I had been walking around for who knows how long with a 10 centimeter cyst on the first ovary removed (our ovaries are very tiny). I had been releasing clots the size of golf balls for 4 months before I drive myself to the ER because I was so fatigued. Some fresh frozen plasma did wonders, lol. I may sound like a pain in the ass, but women and children are 2nd class citizens around the world including the USA. This presents itself in the medical community all the time, now that more doctors are aware of the importance of hormones (bone strength, regulating our bodies, etc) and keeping the placement of organs things have improved somewhat. I'm just someone who advocates for everyone to have a voice when it comes to their medical care, and I especially advocate for women to be more pro-active in the knowledge and question arena.
They would have taken my uterus (I gave them consent , depending on what the situation looked like , to remove what was necessary. I didn't have any children so there several factors involved, however I was in nursing school and the uterus was going to be a long down time, as opposed to the one ovary. I still caught shit for that one day. Only missed class, no clinical.

Take care, you are amazing.
aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 28, 2022
aceaceace​(sub female) • Dec 28, 2022
I'mME wrote:
aceaceace wrote:
I'mME wrote:

I was not at all implying otherwise, I had been walking around for who knows how long with a 10 centimeter cyst on the first ovary removed (our ovaries are very tiny). I had been releasing clots the size of golf balls for 4 months before I drive myself to the ER because I was so fatigued. Some fresh frozen plasma did wonders, lol. I may sound like a pain in the ass, but women and children are 2nd class citizens around the world including the USA. This presents itself in the medical community all the time, now that more doctors are aware of the importance of hormones (bone strength, regulating our bodies, etc) and keeping the placement of organs things have improved somewhat. I'm just someone who advocates for everyone to have a voice when it comes to their medical care, and I especially advocate for women to be more pro-active in the knowledge and question arena.
They would have taken my uterus (I gave them consent , depending on what the situation looked like , to remove what was necessary. I didn't have any children so there several factors involved, however I was in nursing school and the uterus was going to be a long down time, as opposed to the one ovary. I still caught shit for that one day. Only missed class, no clinical.

Oh no, sorry if my tone was off. Hard to convey on a text post. I was in the same boat, was a surrogate and that's how they found the cyst I had. Once I delivered I was able to have the full hysterectomy because I was at risk of my uterus prolapsing.

❤
I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 29, 2022
I'mME • Dec 29, 2022
aceaceace wrote:
I'mME wrote:
aceaceace wrote:
I'mME wrote:

Oh no, sorry if my tone was off. Hard to convey on a text post. I was in the same boat, was a surrogate and that's how they found the cyst I had. Once I delivered I was able to have the full hysterectomy because I was at risk of my uterus prolapsing.

<3

Oh, what a beautiful thing to do for another person. Do you have children? Or did you ever want any? I never saw myself with children, even though I love kids, 9/10 love me, that one we usually can come to some kind of negotiation.

When I got finally got back in the ER they tried to do a vaginal UltraS, and I about kicked that lady off of her feet. I felt so bad, bc I wasn't in pain at the moment, lol, couple midol, half a Xanax, some Aleve,so I was relaxed, till my leg shot out.

I never had anyone in my life that wanted children.....I am not in the belief that all women are created to have babies.

I believe they need the best possible start which is 2 people. Never too much love .........
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
1 year ago • Jan 2, 2023
I was in severe pain after my c-section and ended up back in the hospital due to it the day after I got out. Turns out my daughter had been laying on the tube for my kidney and bladder and crushed it. After the stint, I feel perfectly fine.

My man and I are waiting the 6 weeks because all we need to do is repeat the process lol
aceaceace​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 8, 2023
aceaceace​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
I was in severe pain after my c-section and ended up back in the hospital due to it the day after I got out. Turns out my daughter had been laying on the tube for my kidney and bladder and crushed it. After the stint, I feel perfectly fine.

My man and I are waiting the 6 weeks because all we need to do is repeat the process lol

Lol good idea, hope your head well ❤