Online now
Online now

Living the life 24/7 with children

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 6, 2017

Living the life 24/7 with children

Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2017
I recently talked to a very nice member , and her desire is to live the life 24/7 not just when the bedroom door closes, but has 2 toddlers. Anyone else dealt with this? Please tell your experiences. I have had 2 D/s relationships where kids were involved and the challenge was very great at times. Thank you for your input.
Wolf
    The most loved post in topic
LeatherBound​(switch male)
My wife and I have children and by no means are we 24/7. That being said we do have our own little code words and different apps that we use to communicate when we are around the kids, family or other people in general. I know it's not the answer you are looking for but it's something to think about.
Wolf​(dom male)
Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2017
No it helps ty for the response.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2017
I have always been curious about the viability of a 24/7 dynamic. Many people I know are in to it and say it is possible to maintain. In my relationship the dynamic weaves in and out of our day but I wouldn't say we are 24/7. Sometimes it's nice or even necessary to leave it aside. That being said we don't have children so I really don't know how that would work. I will be watching this thread and looking forward to hearing from others about how it can work.

Great topic! Thanks for posting it icon_smile.gif
ineedja​(switch female)
7 years ago • Feb 8, 2017
ineedja​(switch female) • Feb 8, 2017
My Master and i are 8 months into a committed 24/7 M/s dynamic. We have been involved for almost 2 years but there are several things that specifically assist our goal of maintaining this lifestyle:
He is retired - i work part time out of home just enough for groceries that i prepare for us.
We have 5 children between us but all on own except for a 13 yr old with only once a month visits.
We have known each other (and our family, friends & neighbours etc.) since we were in public school ( OH how we both wish our friendship then would have developed to this starting then!!!) LOL 6 years age difference was ALOT back then
ineedja​(switch female)
7 years ago • Feb 8, 2017
ineedja​(switch female) • Feb 8, 2017
Our social outlook, politics, religion (or belief system for us) and habits are very similar due to the fact we grew up and matured within a close circle of geography.
There are definitely times when we have to be vanilla....but both of us are known to be a bit "obscure" as well as both community minded so it works.
Consent was never an issue but the phrasing of my slave rules has been evolved and adapted for our choices. Yes, i use terms like we and our because He agrees the strength is in the plural