Online now
Online now

Scammers, Scumbags and Succubus

I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 5, 2023
I'mME • Jan 5, 2023
Wish to Serve wrote:
To put it simply , I was so fed up with fake doms, I was ready to leave the lifestyle all together. One brought me back but I just asked to be released. Maybe I will get lucky but 2 yrs is a long search.

Wishtoserve,

Among us are those who have been committed far longer than two years.
Miki
1 year ago • Jan 7, 2023
Miki • Jan 7, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Wish to Serve wrote:
To put it simply , I was so fed up with fake doms, I was ready to leave the lifestyle all together. One brought me back but I just asked to be released. Maybe I will get lucky but 2 yrs is a long search.

Wishtoserve,

Among us are those who have been committed far longer than two years.

Does that mean it's OK to lie?
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Jan 15, 2023

Re: Scammers, Scumbags and Succubus

LatexHer wrote:
Speaking only to those "ladies" who often open an account only to send some emails to Dominant me as myself, only to CHICKEN OUT and then close their accounts!
What is wrong with you, do you even know what you want? Are you afraid to divulge your innermost desires, wants, and sexual needs? Perhaps maybe you are children using your mother's computer or tablet - then please BE GONE WITH YOU!

I've seen this happen with submissive men, too. My best friend assumes that they got caught by a family member, partner, or even boss and scrambled to hide their tracks. It seems like a reasonable story to me, and leads me to chuckle about all the backpedaling they're likely doing at the moment.