Online now
Online now

First Times

LordofPain56
1 year ago • Jan 15, 2023
LordofPain56 • Jan 15, 2023
I was always into lots of extended foreplay even from the beginning, but the first girl I did it with was pretty well experienced already, where I was the virgin. I believed I had to lay flat on the bed (because I have the type of erection that aims toward my head and won't bend downward). So , she got on top and I tried to direct it in her. She alerted me that I was trying to stick it in the wrong hole (unintentionally of course). We had a little chuckle over that. I put on a new condom and we tried it again. She started going at it and forgot about my rigid pole. I had to pull her down toward me. She used her arms to support herself off the bed. That put her breasts within my reach so I could play with them while she bopped me. She had two orgasms, but I hadn't busted yet. Sometimes it gets so hard, it won't cum. But she had a lot of fun and I am satisfied with that. It was really much more painful for me, since my pole won't bend down, but the pain went away once she pulled out. Afterward, she lay on the bed beside me while I gave her a good full-body massage and sucked on her boobs.
It's the foreplay and aftercare that I really live for.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Jan 17, 2023

Re: First Times

KPSeven wrote:
So yea, male and females both welcome.

I was with a closeted sadist who had done minimal if any research into sexuality. He was nearly ten years my senior, and thus assumed that I knew nothing and he knew everything.

He was wrong.

Quote: Whats the story of your first time having sex?

Once it stopped hurting, it was okay. He kept wanting to know if I'd orgasmed, but he was never willing to do anything of the things I'd asked so ... nope.

Quote: And if your willing to answer a few bonus questions… what do you wish you would have known before hand?

That if someone is unwilling to include lube in sex play, it's time to leave.

Quote: Does size really matter or is connection enough?

Depends on where it's going and what you're trying to achieve with it. In my experience, what feels good in one orifice may be barely noticeable in another and may cause trauma in a third opening. Remember when I mentioned lube?

Quote: I know it will more than likely me a really awkward experience the first time, but do you just naturally know what to do, or was it a big learning curve?

If the person you're with is not willing to negotiate with you and make reasonable accommodations to make your first time as pain-free and amazing as possible, I advise voting with your feet and finding someone else. There will almost assuredly be someone else.