Online now
Online now

Fire Play

WhiteRoses​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022

Fire Play

WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2022
Anyone have experience with fire play? I did a search but didn't see anything related to it. Yes, I know it's one of the more risky things, I spend a lot of time going to educational events and pay close attention to the safety aspects of every thing being discussed. Wouldn't mind seeing some discussions on it. Fire play itself, not just the safety aspects. I reread the post and it seemed like I was talking about the safety aspects only.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
I just googled "fire play bdsm Florida" and got a bunch of events.

Fetlife has several groups for fire play enthusiasts and if you check local dungeons they may have classes that teach it and generally allow interested attendees to try it out as a demo bottom, but you have to follow directions without fail.

I know in LA there are a lot of groups of, what I call "BDSM performers" and they are usually the ones that teach. So there might be some in your area.

Haven't tried it myself, but I've seen it done at parties. It's pretty cool to watch.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
MsLas​(sub female)
MsLas​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2022
I’ve done fire play a few times. Each time with a different Top and each one had their own way of doing it.

One would light her hand, then extinguish it by rubbing her hand across your back (or wherever you agreed to do it). This approach probably carried the least amount of risk for the bottom, but also had the least amount of sensation. It felt like someone with really warm hands lightly massaging my back.

Another would light an alcohol soaked cotton wand and rub it directly across your back. The risk is a little higher, as is the sensation. The heat creates this feeling of pressure against the skin. So, this method felt like a very relaxing massage. I’ve had this done on my back, legs, stomach and breasts, and it’s probably my favorite of the three.

Finally, one Top would soak a cotton ball with alcohol, trace a line across your back, light it and immediately put it out with his hand. The sensation is pretty intense but it only lasts seconds. I had him do it on the back of my hand first, then my arm, then I let him do my back. It felt amazing, but was obviously the riskiest of the three.

I really enjoy fire play, and I try to get it in anytime I see it offered at the clubs or at an event. I hope you get the opportunity to try it. 🙂
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2022
You know I just re-read my post and yes, it sounded like I meant a general Google search. I had actually meant a search on the forum for discussions.

My experience was the same as MsLas, it was extremely relaxing for me. No one else at the demo seemed to have that same reaction.

The top was demonstrating a number of different things and I found it like a spa type experience. It was all limited to my back because it was a demo and not a lot of time available for all those wanting to try the experience and I have an insulin pump and sensor and between all the "borg hardware" and my jewelry my front wasn't a good idea. I seriously can't wait to be able to experience it again.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 27, 2023

interesting....

InqSci​(dom male) • Jan 27, 2023
MsLas wrote:
I’ve done fire play a few times. Each time with a different Top and each one had their own way of doing it.

One would light her hand, then extinguish it by rubbing her hand across your back (or wherever you agreed to do it). This approach probably carried the least amount of risk for the bottom, but also had the least amount of sensation. It felt like someone with really warm hands lightly massaging my back.

Another would light an alcohol soaked cotton wand and rub it directly across your back. The risk is a little higher, as is the sensation. The heat creates this feeling of pressure against the skin. So, this method felt like a very relaxing massage. I’ve had this done on my back, legs, stomach and breasts, and it’s probably my favorite of the three.

Finally, one Top would soak a cotton ball with alcohol, trace a line across your back, light it and immediately put it out with his hand. The sensation is pretty intense but it only lasts seconds. I had him do it on the back of my hand first, then my arm, then I let him do my back. It felt amazing, but was obviously the riskiest of the three.

I really enjoy fire play, and I try to get it in anytime I see it offered at the clubs or at an event. I hope you get the opportunity to try it. 🙂

This is uncanny regarding your description of fire-play. Has someone been a bad bad girl and looked at my notes? Because that is just too descriptive.... Very interesting.
    The most loved post in topic
MsLas​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 27, 2023
MsLas​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2023
“ This is uncanny regarding your description of fire-play. Has someone been a bad bad girl and looked at my notes? Because that is just too descriptive.... Very interesting.”

—————

I’m never a bad girl, I just pay attention to detail. 😉

I’m actually hoping to learn fire topping myself next month… turns out riggers get really tight shoulders and being fire “topped” by your bottom after tying all night is something they enjoy. ☺️ My instructor will be teaching me the second method I described.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 31, 2023
InqSci​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2023
MsLas wrote:
“ This is uncanny regarding your description of fire-play. Has someone been a bad bad girl and looked at my notes? Because that is just too descriptive.... Very interesting.”

—————

I’m never a bad girl, I just pay attention to detail. 😉

I’m actually hoping to learn fire topping myself next month… turns out riggers get really tight shoulders and being fire “topped” by your bottom after tying all night is something they enjoy. ☺️ My instructor will be teaching me the second method I described.

Rigging can get "tedious" for sure. That is very thoughtful, your D/ will be proud!

Let me know how the class goes, I'd like to hear how beneficial, ahem, delicious it can be.

Cheers!
I.S.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 2, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2023
Fire cotton is very fun to play with, though it can dangerous. Main problem is I don't know if one can even get it anymore.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 2, 2023
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Feb 2, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Fire cotton is very fun to play with, though it can dangerous. Main problem is I don't know if one can even get it anymore.

That was one of the things he demonstrated along with bubbles and mouse - is that spelled right? Not the animal, the hair product. I liked that the best.