Online now
Online now

Other male/Other female

holdmethrillme​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 1, 2023

Other male/Other female

Hello all,

I was curious to know what someone means when in their profile someone will put other male/other female? Thanks for your replies!
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Feb 1, 2023
CSI • Feb 1, 2023
Depends on the person. For some it may mean non-binary or under the LGBTQIA2s+ umbrella, for some it specifically means transgender or transitioning, and for others it means "none of your business, please don't look at me" or "I am not here for your entertainment, enjoyment, or to fulfil your fetish"
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 1, 2023
Miki • Feb 1, 2023
Very different meaning for me:

"Other" is the only "role" option that I can use to indicate that I am currently abstinent. As such, the rest of the options , dom, sub, masochist, vanilla--- just don't work.

Until very recently I used the role "masochist female" which is what I did when I was active... strictly a sexual masochist that is, as I'm not into relationships/dynamics beyond a fling here and there--- but as I have abstained from any sexual activity (not counting my toys) since just before the pandemic, I feel that it is no longer accurate to continue with the "masochist" label.

However, if ever I become active again it would be still as a masochist.

Other than that I am very binary and I have always been quite happy and fulfilled as a woman through and through my whole life.

And I don't mind being asked what my role in BDSM is, or for now, was.

----------------------------------------------------

That was a very good question though. In light of the fact that some may take "other" as a gender fluid, transition or "none of your biz" thing I'll adjust my profile to indicate my intent.
I'mME
1 year ago • Feb 2, 2023
I'mME • Feb 2, 2023
It was a good question. I learned ....
Miki
1 year ago • Feb 2, 2023
Miki • Feb 2, 2023
By way of follow-up.

I seldom go to my Preferences page, so I had not noticed until yesterday that I can simply "not show" a role, so rather than being nebulous with "other female" --- I returned my role to "masochist female" and then toggled Off the "allow others to see my role" option. Issue resolved (for me)