Online now
Online now

In His honor

new Luna​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 27, 2023

In His honor

new Luna​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2023
I have a delicate question to ask and would appreciate some suggestions on what to purchase and wear in honor of my Dom
My Dom who I love dearly with all my heart is in a coma and honestly most likely won't make it. It's been 2 months and he is getting worse instead of better. He had planned to collar me this month and unfortunately he never had the chance. Now I have to accept the fact that I am going to lose him and I know I won't ever forget him but I would also like some kind of daily reminder too.
I was thinking of buying either a necklace or bracelet or even a ring so that every time I looked at it, touched it, it would always remind me of him but I am conflicted if this is ok and then as to what to buy. Just a regular submissive piece of jewelery?
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Please no negative if you disagree with me in wanting something in his honor just at least respect it. Thank you.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2023
Do you have access to his jewelry? Something he is not currently wearing? If so, pick something and wear it. If he gets better, take the punishment he gives out (if any). If things don't get better, be sure to talk to the Executor of his estate on whether you can keep it or have to give it back.

I think you will find this more connecting than buying something new.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
What about a micro tattoo (permanent or temp..they also have 12 month to 2 year ones) Something small , somewhere special to you that no one can see, that is just for you. Something that reminds you of him (no names) that is meaningful to YOU.
    The most loved post in topic
new Luna​(sub female)
I would love to say yes but I don't have that kind of access. If I did I would certainly be doing that I agree that is a better connection to Him. However since I don't I would still like something to remind me of Him.

I pray and hope that He gets the miracle that I have so desperately been praying for. But things are pretty grim and doctors are talking pulling life support. .
new Luna​(sub female)
MissBonnie wrote:
What about a micro tattoo (permanent or temp..they also have 12 month to 2 year ones) Something small , somewhere special to you that no one can see, that is just for you. Something that reminds you of him (no names) that is meaningful to YOU.

That is a fantastic suggestion.....thank you!
Miki
Miki • Feb 27, 2023
Yes definitely a micro tatoo is a good suggestion (though I have none I understand their value to both artist and wearer) But depending how long and deeply you have been committed to this guy, but a temporary one is always advisable. Although you are obviously not thinking along such lines now, it bears telling that I know far too many who have had permanent ink based upon a relationship, one which ended and years down the line they still had a reminder of that individual either angry because of a bad breakup or sad because the person had passed away and to be brutally honest, having a reminder like that of a past love interest/partner/spouse can become problematic for anyone new you are bound to meet even years from now.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 28, 2023
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2023
If you did opt to get a temporary tattoo, or are concerned that getting a temporary one might seem non-commital to the memory, you could renew the tattoo as it fades (Or whatever it does, I'm not familiar with temporary tattoos. I imagine it is not just something that falls out one day.), and use the day of renewal as a formalized day of rememberence. Perhaps, plan a special event or ritual that includes renewing the tattoo.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 28, 2023
I think a bracelet would be lovely. It will be in your direct line of sight and you can mindlessly play with it at times as a way of finding comfort.
new Luna​(sub female)
new Luna​(sub female) • Feb 28, 2023
Bunnie I'm leaning towards that too...something I can touch feel and smile everytime I put it on.
Just don't know what kind to get
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2023
Get a locket that instantly reminds you of him and put a lock of his hair in it so you'll always have a peicenof him with you no matter what. If necklaces aren't your thing you can use a 'snuff' ring.