Online now
Online now

BDSM conventions/meetings?

GirlDaring​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 1, 2017

BDSM conventions/meetings?

GirlDaring​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2017
I am active in our local community but haven't attended a convention yet. I am considering going to frolicon (this spring in Atlanta, GA USA). Anyone have any opinions or experiences to share - any suggestions of cons you've particularly enjoyed?
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 1, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 1, 2017
If you listen to the kinky cast podcast they interview or record classes from Frollocon every year. The event sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm on the wrong coast. I am going to Sin in the City this year (2nd time) and have a great time meeting new kinksters and shearing experiences.
    The most loved post in topic
Majari Yvern​(dom female)
7 years ago • Feb 10, 2017
Majari Yvern​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2017
I like cons. I volunteer with Florida Power Exchange as a DM, and hope to have the opportunity to assist with Fetcon this summer. The classes are great. I usually end up wishing I could clone myself to attend them all. I've learned so much from the conversations and demos... over all its a great experience and I heartily recommend attendance.
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 10, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 10, 2017
I suggest anyone able to go to a kink con go. They are always filled with top rate presenters and you will always find a class that perks your interest. Plus they usually have a great vendor section where you can pick up some really nice toys.