Online now
Online now

Dom space/ Dom drop

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Jan 30, 2017

Dom space/ Dom drop

Wolf​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2017
As with subs,  we Doms can experience both. Have any of you experienced either? I personally have experienced both , Dom space several times, Dom drop just 1 time. My experience with drop was not too long ago. My lg actually recognized what was going on i didn't. We had an extremely long and intense session she hit sub space i hit dom space, i was physically and mentally drained to the point i actually broke down and wept, not out of sadness but just from what we had experienced together. I was shaking not able to really focus  and as i gave her the aftercare she needed i was truly overwhelmed, a first for me.
Maybe its was because of the strong bond we have and she completely gives and responds like no other lg ive ever had. No matter my after care for her turned into her after care for me, a really long night for both of us. Doms cherish your subs, for you never know when they will be the ones to  take care of you.
Please share your story id love to hear it'
Wolf
    The most loved post in topic
GirlDaring​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 1, 2017
GirlDaring​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2017
I don't have an experience to share but I love your story what a great bond you must have and  such a deep experience for you both  <3
Ethos​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 1, 2017
Ethos​(dom male) • Feb 1, 2017
I think this just goes to show how important it is to form a good connection with each other. I belive no matter what experience u have a new partnership/ relationship should always start from basics to build the trust and respect. A dom and sub in my opinion are just as important as each other and respect should always be given on both sides. If there is no connection there is no point. 
CerebusLeashed​(sadist trans man){Uncollared}
I've had Dom highs a handful of times, and dropped only once. I hit subspace once. The first time I had the high, it lasted all through the next day, even after I'd left my sub in bed and gone about my business. I didn't know what was happening. It was like, I was running a marathon but I was moving through cement. I had trouble remembering things, speaking, and generally functioning. It was awesome, though. As far as my endorphins were concerned, it was like I was still in the middle of the scene.
Majari Yvern​(dom female)
7 years ago • Feb 10, 2017
Majari Yvern​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2017
I hit Dom space fairly easily. Oddly my first occasion was while I was very new to the idea of being Dominant. Of all things, I was at a class about psychological/physical edge play. The connection between the Top/bottom doing the demo was very intense, and the bottom's reactions and expressions were heartfelt and honest. Her genuine devotion and fear were a heady mix, just to observe. During and after the class I was energized and "high". It was an empowering feeling. It served to affirm for me that the lifestyle was where I belonged.

Since that time I have achieved Dom space fairly regularly, in my own play, and via the opportunity to observe well executed scenes, in public and private play-spaces.

My first experience with Dom drop occurred after Topping in a tandem impact scene with a very heavy masochist. We have a strong friendship and connection, the bottom and I. Her Master and I are pretty close also. It was an intense extended scene. I was feeling my Dom space well into the next day, but crashed mid afternoon. I'm pretty sure I slept for about 12 hours, even after having gotten my usual 6 the night before. I was subdued and exhausted for the rest of the weekend. Top-drop happens less often than Dom space for me, but in can be debilitating in my experience.
Ethos​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 11, 2017
Ethos​(dom male) • Feb 11, 2017
I really love this site, there have been some very honest and open answers to my question and thank you to everyone for sharing. I have yet to meet anyone on here that is not helpful and polite. I have been a dom for around 10 years but feedback from people on this site ( private conversations and public) has really helped me and pushed me to try new things and gave me more confidence that I'm doing them right and safely.