Online now
Online now

Tights

Miki
1 year ago • May 3, 2022
Miki • May 3, 2022
Ok the O. P. said in England they call pantyhose 'tights" so I'll assume she means pantyhose not tights as in Superman and various other superheroes who probably wear "tights" to show off their ballsy bulges...

Of course I wear pantyhose with skirts as i still prefer to wear those "on the short side" although time is ticking and I'll soon be too old for anything too far above the knees.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 3, 2022
Miki wrote:
Of course I wear pantyhose with skirts as i still prefer to wear those "on the short side" although time is ticking and I'll soon be too old for anything too far above the knees.
I'm 55 and still don't feel the need to lower my hemline to below the knees. 🤷🏼 Are you going to stop wearing shorts in the summer, too?
I'mME
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
I'mME • Jun 27, 2022
I love tights, I am very cold natured in the winter. I mean tights not pantyhose.

But the naughty in me turns them into something that looks similar to nylons and garters.

It all is dependent on the quality of the rights. It also gives more colors to play with.
So when I sit down, it's nice and airy.

😏🤷☺️🐾
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 27, 2022
Notely • Jun 27, 2022
I wear tights , stockings all the time the sheer vintage shiny kind is
Sissysluttits{waiting}
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022
Sissysluttits{waiting} • Jul 27, 2022
I love things tight.. I too prefer nylons.. I love the feel of a nice pair of Tights giggles.. Then getting them ripped off my body..
MangoMamba
11 months ago • Apr 18, 2023
MangoMamba • Apr 18, 2023
I got me a good pair of tights and man do they add to my outfits from sex Appel to making me feel modest they’re even functional. Chub rub can kiss my ass, they’re also good textile sensory
House Talion​(dom male)
11 months ago • Apr 18, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2023
I love mu tights too. They do such a good job of showing off the accents of my muscular legs and tight ass.
I'mME
11 months ago • Apr 20, 2023
I'mME • Apr 20, 2023
MangoMamba wrote:
I got me a good pair of tights and man do they add to my outfits from sex Appel to making me feel modest they’re even functional. Chub rub can kiss my ass, they’re also good textile sensory

I second this....... Chub rub can kiss my ass too. Bc it's real, the struggle. 🤣😂