Online now
Online now

Favorite Predicament

keyShadow​(switch female)
1 year ago • Mar 25, 2023

Favorite Predicament

keyShadow​(switch female) • Mar 25, 2023
Wha0t is yours? Mine would be Outdoors, the out in the open, the possibility of been seen by a passer by and the fresh air. What a Turn on!
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Mar 26, 2023
One that feeds/nurtures a mutual need/desire between me and my Mate. i have lots of 'kinks,' that can be used as connecting and bonding places, but it's the mutuality that connects me to another that makes me favor a particular kink at any given time. i'm especially fond of predicament that involves deep mind penetration/'mind fuck.'
BikerWilly
10 months ago • May 5, 2023
BikerWilly • May 5, 2023
I like the things that affect her most. That is the basic thing that drives me. So kinks that she has are the ones I want to explore, and the buttons I want to press. I like getting my way, but I LOVE pushing my partner towards the edge of total abandon. So it's actually in the Dom's interest to make sure they cater to their sub's desires. The difficult part is teasing that information out of a sub, especially if they happen to be shy, or unsure. There may be something that piques their interest, but they are not that comfortable having it drawn out and examined. So sometimes you have to use gentle persuasion, genuine interest, and maybe some humor, along with an occasional jolt of aggressive interrogation, but gently applied. Persistence helps as well, as if she seems to find a subject intriguing, then exploring that subject further is definitely warranted.

I discovered during a visit to tour some upscale model homes, that my sub at that time, got very hot and bothered when I decided to push her and see just how far we could get while visiting a model home. (In our area, home sales are very dynamic, and when they display model homes, they usually build 4-5-6 together so they can show different house plans and different upgrades that are available.) In a housing slump, this activity would be much harder to do.

When we were in the room farthest from the entrance to the house, I told her to "let me know when her parents got home", (which was when any other potential home buyers entered the house to tour it.) and then put a heavy makeout session on her.

Now, no one REALLY WANT'S to be caught in a compromising situation, but the THOUGHT of it apparently was a thing that got her VERY HOT. And we had never discussed it before. I just had a devil thought, and tried it out to see where it went, and struck fetish gold. It turned into a game we called "16". (which is basically seeing how far you can go before your "parents" get home.) We did that on a regular basis over the next several months and I kept pushing her farther and farther, with her usually wearing clothes that could be removed and put back on easily and quickly when we heard the front door open. We also started moving closer to the entry door when beginning, which raised the risk level considerably, depending on how far we had gotten by the time the front door opened, and how long I delayed her, or how long she persisted in kissing and hugging me, before putting her clothes back on. But if we were on the upper floor, we could hear "the parents" walking around on the lower floor, which gave us until we heard steps on the stairs before we had to start behaving and acting innocent. I would ask her "How long are you willing to keep going?" before she would chicken out, and she kept pushing it further and further. It turned into a delightful game that we practiced nearly every weekend for several months, slowing down after the building market in our area flattened out and there were fewer new developments to go see. We also didn't want to get too well known to the salespeople through repeated visits to the same display homes, so had to be judicious in our scheduling and touring.

So gentle probing and finding out what your significant other would enjoy requires some devious research occasionally, but sometimes it works out just dandy!
Miki
Miki • May 5, 2023
House Talion wrote:
Mile ride club.
On a train in the bathroom forcing her to look at her own reflection

I never needed to be forced to look at myself as I'm getting boinked, servicing a proverbial doorknob or just rubbing one off.. So no predicament there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine would be, exhibitionist or not... forgetting that I didn't close the window-shades in my place before dark. As I live alone I usually wander around my humble abode wearing very little or nothing at all. (oddly I sleep in PJs. Go figure)

Quick! scramble to get the bathrobe!!
BikerWilly

you crack me up!

BikerWilly • May 5, 2023
Miki wrote:
House Talion wrote:
Mile ride club.
On a train in the bathroom forcing her to look at her own reflection

I never needed to be forced to look at myself as I'm getting boinked, servicing a proverbial doorknob or just rubbing one off.. So no predicament there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine would be, exhibitionist or not... forgetting that I didn't close the window-shades in my place before dark. As I live alone I usually wander around my humble abode wearing very little or nothing at all. (oddly I sleep in PJs. Go figure)

Quick! scramble to get the bathrobe!!

You always make me laugh when I read your posts! You are a ray of sunshine!
Miki
10 months ago • May 7, 2023
Miki • May 7, 2023
@bikerWilly Thanks.. I have my moments ... I do OK, but I'm not the greatest thing since they invented toasters.
autisticbarbie
10 months ago • May 11, 2023
autisticbarbie • May 11, 2023
Mine involves getting stuck in Scrooge Mc Duck's money vault from duck tales and Meg Thee Stallion and Eminem jump off that diving board thing to "rescue" me together. And then Scrooge says if we all have sex and let him watch we can keep his money.