Online now
Online now

Need help with my blog

BlueFoxDom
11 months ago • May 11, 2023

Need help with my blog

BlueFoxDom • May 11, 2023
So I am new to the cage and I started a blog. I understand the tools except for posting pictures. Maybe I am not understand it, maybe I am having a brain frat. Could someone be so kind to give me some pointer on how do do it correctly. It would be very much appreciated.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • May 11, 2023
If I remember right, I think you have to upgrade to a paid membership before they will allow you to post pictures in a blog, but I could be wrong.
BlueFoxDom
Thank you I am a premium member ….
Miki
Miki • May 11, 2023
Ahem... The O P said he is premium... And even if he didn't, a quick look at the profile shows it.

I do not have a blog so I can't help but I would think there is a "How To" somewhere in here. I'd have to look.

------------------------------------------------

Follow-Up. Sorry, I looked and the only way to investigate is to start one and at this point I have nothing Earth-shattering to write so I stopped before starting..... (That made a lot of sense. sorry... ) I hit the browser back button on the Rules page without clickng "Start Blog"

So.. Anyway... Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a search tool to scour the forums for anything like Blog 101.--- Or Flog 101 for that matter----

Maybe one of these kind souls in here who has a blog with pics can tell you how to go about it.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 11, 2023
@SoufulDom - you can find this answer and many others in our Help section:

"How do I add photos to my blog post?
You can add images to your blog post by clicking on the "insert image" icon above the composition area.

Please note blog photos are a Premium only feature."

If you continue to have issues please let me know and we'll see if there is a technical issue.
BlueFoxDom
Thank you Villanella
ErosRising​(dom male){Hekate}

Re: Need help with my blog

SoulfulDom wrote:
So I am new to the cage and I started a blog. I understand the tools except for posting pictures. Maybe I am not understand it, maybe I am having a brain frat. Could someone be so kind to give me some pointer on how do do it correctly. It would be very much appreciated.

1st. - You need to have the pictures you want to add in your phone or on the computer.
2nd. - in the upper left under styles, you will see the add picture icon. Click on that. This will open a new window.
3rd. - You now need to upload your picture to the cage. you will see "Upload Images" in the upper left of the new window that opened up. My suggestion is to upload 1 or 2 at a time. The system can get funky trying to upload more than that sometimes.
4th. - Once you have the picture(s) uploaded, tap on it if using phone or hover over if on a computer. you will see a box in the center appear. It looks like a box with a + sign in the upper right. Tap/click on that and it will place your picture/gif where your cursor is on the page.

Hope this helps.

~Eros
    The most loved post in topic
BlueFoxDom
Thank you ErosRising and thank you to everyone who responded. I got it working 😎