Online now
Online now

Just 4 fun: Music. What are you listening to right now?

I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 7, 2023
I'mME • Apr 7, 2023
HOLIDAY...

-scorpions at a loud volume.
CbtSubby
11 months ago • May 15, 2023
CbtSubby • May 15, 2023
Succubus domina is a big waste of time. Freely wasted mine with repeated messages and requests than blocks me and says I’m not qualified knowing nothing about me or my experience. She’s probably a he that gets off on building someone’s hopes then blocking them after they show they can meet all of HIS criteria. Incubus Back Nine is more fitting. You couldn’t handle me. If your intimidated by a sub don’t think you have any business being a Dom. Probably would’ve been a basic ass b*tch tryna play vanilla games. If you’re into waiting a week between reply and lead on she’s the one😂🤡
autisticbarbie
11 months ago • May 16, 2023
autisticbarbie • May 16, 2023
This is not the place to complain about specific people who rejected you. I mean, that sucks and I'm sorry your experience was bad, but it's just not the way. And she did actually respond to you and communicate, which is more than I do sometimes. This shit is a two-way street - Doms have rejected my ass too and I sympathize with you because that feels horrible! What I'd do if you need to vent is to maybe post something without the person's username in the message. And also, maybe start a new thread so it's not off topic. Just my thoughts, of course I don't know anything lol.

CbtSubby wrote:
Succubus domina is a big waste of time. Freely wasted mine with repeated messages and requests than blocks me and says I’m not qualified knowing nothing about me or my experience. She’s probably a he that gets off on building someone’s hopes then blocking them after they show they can meet all of HIS criteria. Incubus Back Nine is more fitting. You couldn’t handle me. If your intimidated by a sub don’t think you have any business being a Dom. Probably would’ve been a basic ass b*tch tryna play vanilla games. If you’re into waiting a week between reply and lead on she’s the one😂🤡
LordofPain56
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
LordofPain56 • Jun 18, 2023
This is out-of-character for me, but somehow, I've got the song 6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps (1996) stuck in my head. It's not that having a song stuck in my head is out-of-character, it does happen occasionally. I like the low-tone of the music, but the lyrics are....how can I say it; unGodly.
How did it get in my head in the first place? One day a week, I change the dial on my radio to a station that plays modern pop hits, and that song played. I can remember when it first came out and noticed how unique the music was but didn't pay much attention to the lyrics then.
(Usually, that radio station only plays current pop hits, but on that one day a week the DJ plays hits from the past few decades mixed in with current hits).