Online now
Online now

Sexual awakening

j prince​(sadist male){J.Prince}
11 months ago • May 16, 2023

Sexual awakening

I was pondering my own sexual awakening and the journey it sent me down and was wondering what got everyone else invested in this lifestyle. Will probably post my own story on my blog later
autisticbarbie
11 months ago • May 21, 2023
autisticbarbie • May 21, 2023
The J Prince? Like mob ties J Prince? It's an honor. The lifestyle kind of found me and it just always seemed normal. I've briefly tried other ways of expressing myself sexually and forming relationships and it never was as fulfilling.
    The most loved post in topic
Steellover​(sub male)
11 months ago • May 23, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • May 23, 2023
I guess I have always been attracted to strong, assertive women, being that I was shy and somewhat socially awkward around girls as a kid. Strong, athletic girls were always my thing for some reason. Having a girl stronger than you who was also pretty was, well, pretty hot.

Then I saw some documentary about women working as pro dominatrixes in some New York dungeon. And I got to say, watching that awoke in me some of the most powerful sexual fantasies I had ever experienced; it was like a pandora's box. I began to have thoughts about the girl I was watching it with, being in a compromising position with her holding a flogger and ordering me to kneel and lick her boots. Obviously I didn't tell her this though! But watching that and experiencing those feelings led me to want to explore this side of my sexuality.
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • May 23, 2023
I met someone while playing a VR game. We were just talking and he said I had masochistic tendencies and I took it from there as far as reading, researching, learning, etc etc.
SoloGamer
SoloGamer • May 23, 2023
Found the Sunstone comic online. I've thought about things like blindfolds and restraints before but seeing the artwork of Lisa was what made me go "Oh, that. I want that"