Online now
Online now

Is it really that difficult…

I'mME
10 months ago • May 30, 2023
I'mME • May 30, 2023
RefinedLace,

I agree that no message is a message. I don't want to be that person and I'm not. I have sent messages and never received a reply. All kinds of people find their way here and other platforms. They may be new, English may not be their first language, it could be a number of things.

The situation I mentioned, that person had already messaged me several times before, now that pushed my patience level.

I do ignore if I have said my piece.
Miki
Miki • May 30, 2023
RefinedLace wrote:
You don't have to write them back. No message is a message you can delete like it never happens like you've been busy living your life.

Maybe changing your status as a submissive just writes you are Full Submissive but looking for a Dominant hand at first see if you vibe and click that you only switch if was the right person even someone that was on the same page. You can also leave the sub/switch thing in your bdsm test on the site, let them get to know you and see where it goes. You don't have to put too much in to allow the flow to come to you. or write in your blog. Ones just looking for force desperate or just looking to get off on it not everyone kink is the same they need to respect your kink and wishes that why you don't have to message them back not everyone is for everyone they can't force a connection it gotta be in the same vibration at the right time if it's not the same it's not the same.

I squelched the flow of Inbox Flotsam a bit by eliminating visibility of my "role" as displayed next to my name on my Profile and in forum posts. I'm still "registered" as "masochist female", but on profile preferences I toggled the "hide your role from the animals in here" option-- not in so many words of course.

(But that would be a hoot)
Lord Lupus​(dom male)
Lord Lupus​(dom male) • May 30, 2023
I have never really understood the urgency to answer so blindly that even the highlighted header is not looked at.....🤷

Personally i read and enjoy learning the little details.. looking at the images ( there's a lot to be learned from what a submissive ( in my case) considers important enough to post...

A profile (if done correctly and with intent...not all are) i a footprint to that person's deeper understanding of... everything!

Personally i find it enjoyable reading what a submissive considers important, her needs and wants, to be read several times while it's meaning emerges for you...

But maybe that's just Me🤷
Sasa​(dom female)
10 months ago • Jun 4, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 4, 2023
There are a few men who like rejection. It takes a while to understand it is on purpose by some.
For me it doesn't take a lot to send a "no, but thank you". I don't have to do that 20 times each day.
Nitrev​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 5, 2023
Nitrev​(dom male) • Jun 5, 2023
People will usually respect you more if you've taken the time to actually read their profile and can explain how you might be a fit, too. Makes for a more engaging conversation