Online now
Online now

When desire is over ridden by location, where does one surch

needhercumnow​(sub gender fluid){Yes }
11 months ago • May 13, 2023

When desire is over ridden by location, where does one surch

Pennsylvania, seems kinda lacking in central area, for fun, where's a place you would step out of the box for probability of people who share your desire.
Just some thoughts 🤔
Miki
11 months ago • May 14, 2023
Miki • May 14, 2023
Never been there except to get through it to other places but I'd have to ask-- That's a big state. One would think you could find like minded thrill-seekers in larger cities and shit. I mean of course it has its socially conservative areas-- what state doesn't.. But places like Arm-Pittsburgh or Philly simply have to have their fair share of twisted fucks.

Just thinking out loud. Spending time in The Keystone State-- short of an overnight sleep on a "road trip" or a stop in a town with a restaurant or something in which I can visit the shithouse-- is not even on my bucket list, let alone inhabiting the bottom rung. In other words--- If I had a choice between that and going to the dentist....
BikerWilly
11 months ago • May 16, 2023
BikerWilly • May 16, 2023
Miki! You'd rather have sex with your dentist?!?!?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
10 months ago • May 26, 2023

Re: When desire is over ridden by location, where does one s

needhercumnow wrote:
Pennsylvania, seems kinda lacking in central area, for fun, where's a place you would step out of the box for probability of people who share your desire.
Just some thoughts 🤔

Have you looked on line. A quick google found me these listings for munches
https://findamunch.com/category/locations/united-states/pennsylvania/
I didn't look for local to you clubs or events or skill share. To find just enter your closest, largest city and BDSM and I'm sure you'll find numerous rabbit holes to dive into. Fetlife is also good for listing such events (just crappy for everything else lol)

finding kink minded is easy(r) if you go where they do. Standing out takes a little more effort. Finding us isn't as hard as used to be.
Out of the box is never as easy because you cannot gauge a persons interest based on what they are doing in any given situation or place. So it makes more sense to stay within the box on this occasion. You could maybe try some leather making classes or erotic photography classes but finding people in as such places wont be easy as kinky doesnt always scream interest in BDSM or that they have a fetish.
You'd have more luck with munches, events, skill shares and the like.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
10 months ago • Jun 6, 2023
Miki • Jun 6, 2023
BikerWilly wrote:
Miki! You'd rather have sex with your dentist?!?!?

Very funny biker guy

For the record, not many can annoy me more than dentists.