Online now
Online now

Presenting a Gift to My Top

LiloAndStitch
11 months ago • Jun 9, 2023

Presenting a Gift to My Top

LiloAndStitch • Jun 9, 2023
Married, she/top, he/bottom. This is a reversal for us. I’ve (he) always been top but in my mind, wanted desperately to bottom. After some time away from the scene, we’ve talked and both want to reintroduce some play. Yay! What we have realized she no longer desires to bottom and wants to top. It was wonderful to be able to talk to her about my desires to bottom. She is a natural. We are taking things slow and letting her find her way. She has expressed that she wants a crop which I have purchased for her as a gift. I very much want to “present” this to her but don’t really know how. I’d rather not gift wrap it, but present it “out of box”. We aren’t big on ceremonies. I’m just looking for some ideas on doing this. Any ideas/experiences from the community?
Miki
11 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
Miki • Jun 10, 2023
Very good process! Take it slow, talk a lot and let her find / discover what she wants to do at her own pace.

While you two like "ceremonies" why not just leave the thing on the dresser for her to find .

Sometimes the best gifts are ones that just "show up" without glitter or other superfluous fanfare such as gift wrapping--- since you indicated you don't want to wrap it.
LiloAndStitch
LiloAndStitch • Jun 10, 2023
Omg. That’s perfect! Sometimes the simplest thins DO speak the loudest. Thank you for your input!
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
Would suggest maybe laying it on her pillow or something like that so she's sees it. Have done something similar in the post.

Past gifting. Was on all 4s and placed the paddle she had made across her back and just waited. her owner at that time walked in and loved how she presented Her gift. Playtime lasted all night long that night. Lol.
Proprietor​(dom male)
Proprietor​(dom male) • Jun 10, 2023
I like keeping it simple.
Why not just unwrap it, go to where she sits, kneel and hold it up for her. If my slave did that, I would love that.
LiloAndStitch
LiloAndStitch • Jun 10, 2023
Thank you Jewel and Proprietor. Great stuff. I love the kneeling aspect. Appreciate your insights!
    The most loved post in topic