Online now
Online now

Friend is encountering a LOT of "Fake" Doms, "Bulls", etc... I need to hear from

MasterGuardian
11 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
MasterGuardian • Jun 12, 2023
Your friend does sound like a great person.
As her mentor read my profile and if you concur I would ask you please direct her to my profile if you’d be so kind. I am seeking a sub after taking an 18 month sabbatical after I released my last submissive.

Thanks in advance…
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 12, 2023
InqSci wrote:
Cheers Topeka. I think you nailed it. It's a complex version of Adult to be sure.

... Alt... damn' I do believe we are getting wiser... I remember those days.

There is your answer to your Op question. It sounds like your friend is experiencing a frenzy.. idk if they are a sub, so hence I left that off, it could be something to do with being divorced and free from her ex. 🤷

She should consider herself lucky to have made it home at 7pm.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 12, 2023
MandatorySub wrote:
Your friend might benefit from a sub female mentor. A Dom mentor for a sub or sub mentor for a Dom often ends up with someone being mentored for what that specific person likes/believes and can create an less useful/ codependent relationship.

Sometimes we don't learn to slow down until psychological and/or physical damage has been done. I truly hope that is not the case for your friend. Its not a fun way to learn.

Exactly.
jieJoe
jieJoe • Jun 12, 2023
MasterGuardian wrote:
Your friend does sound like a great person.
As her mentor read my profile and if you concur I would ask you please direct her to my profile if you’d be so kind. I am seeking a sub after taking an 18 month sabbatical after I released my last submissive.

Thanks in advance…
jieJoe
jieJoe • Jun 12, 2023
Thank you. I have read you're answer. I am still looking for that 1 sub. Like you and 1. It's getting worse each bday. I had place and personal ad up. I guess no body reads. All I got was. How much are you willing to pay? Sun into drinking and drugs must get high to enjoy. And will discuss all that I am not into after we meet? But can you send cash for my gas? Red flags others are bearly 18 yo. I ask for +30 and above. But if you like. I will àdvise sign up for the cage and have them look you up.