Online now
Online now

Cage activity

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2017
i am trying to meet other Doms as well as members have a few that are interested in getting this going, i,ll be posting something soon.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 8, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 8, 2017
We don't have a built in polling system but people could just post here perhaps.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 9, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 9, 2017
Encouraging everyone to consider starting your own blog at THE CAGE if you are looking for a place to share more photos and experiences. Currently our profile section is quite limited (working on that) so the blogs allow you many more ways to express yourself. Check it out by clicking the 'blogs' button at the top of this page.
Majari Yvern​(dom female)
7 years ago • Feb 10, 2017
Majari Yvern​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2017
So far I am enjoying this site. I'm not a super active online person, but I ventured into the chat last night and was very happy with the result. Thank you Wolf, for the warm welcome and for assisting with that little inappropriate comment. Those types of small issues never bother me, but your quick response was very appreciated. I like the standard it sets. I'm hoping to "pop in" at least a few times a week, just to socialize.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 10, 2017
If anyone wants to talk shop and I'm not in the chat room. Drop me a message. Age, gender, experience, side of the slash doesn't matter to me. My email box is always open.
Misdee​(dom female)
Misdee​(dom female) • Feb 10, 2017
I have been enjoying the chat more and more ! It is nice to have a kind of family feel and the chat lends itself to that.