Online now
Online now

What do you think of people that do not read profiles?

Notely
10 months ago • Jun 17, 2023

What do you think of people that do not read profiles?

Notely • Jun 17, 2023
Asking you without reading and asking for too much without getting to know you.
Tell me more about yourself ?
Hey , Hi , Waves.
Hey , Sexy.
I am Experienced Dom. We are a match. Tell me about why you are a Maso/ Sub?
When can you relocate?
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 17, 2023
It’s not new that people don’t read or refuse to read. I’ve had people in my inbox that ask questions my profile clearly states. I simply direct them to my profile and tell them I am only here for platonic friendships.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Jun 17, 2023
I tried to answer your blog post on this subject and discover you had me blocked ... Surprise, since I'm not sure I ever sent you a hello? If I did say anything off color at all to you, apologies!
But to the point here, The Cage has no real mechanism that I know of for weeding up the trolls and the wannabes, etc., so there are way too many of them here. Wish I had an answer for your bitch, but unless the site managers decide to be more proactive at cleaning house on the less than truly terribles, not much will change...
Notely
Notely • Jun 17, 2023
CapnRick wrote:
I tried to answer your blog post on this subject and discover you had me blocked ... Surprise, since I'm not sure I ever sent you a hello? If I did say anything off color at all to you, apologies!
But to the point here, The Cage has no real mechanism that I know of for weeding up the trolls and the wannabes, etc., so there are way too many of them here. Wish I had an answer for your bitch, but unless the site managers decide to be more proactive at cleaning house on the less than truly terribles, not much will change...

Fixed sorry about that.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
I cant stand when people don't read my bio. Like even just a skim through is better than just not even reading it. At this point, I just assume they don't respect me as a person because if you did then you'd want to at least gain some knowledge about me as a person.
I direct them to my profile. I had one person tell me "it'd be faster if you had already just told me"... he got blocked immediately
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2023
Your standards are your standards. If you believe that someone needs to read your bio and recall its contents before conversing with you...that is your right to uphold those demands. I nor anyone else should shame you for that.

If we flip the paper to see whats on the other side though it isn't as reasonable to everyone. I always read a person profile before messaging them I must say I've read entire chapters on here. It's not always a small ask. Even if it is a small ask, its a lot of work. Not because "your" single sentence is too long, but because across every person I've ever communicated with on here, I've read entire books of chapters. Thus I never blame a girl who hasn't read my profile, for taking a more organic route to conversing with me.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Jun 18, 2023
My complaint would be.....what do you think of people who write a profile of two sentences or less? My answer to that would be.....They can't be too serious about actually finding a partner.
I couldn't beat 'em, so I joined them by lopping off the vast majority of my old profile before I joined this site. it's still more than two sentences though, haha.
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
Right LOP. I don’t bother with people that have minimal info. On their bio’s. I call it lazy they are or whatever. It’s just something I’ve stuck to.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
I will be speaking from the perspective of a woman with experience of interacting with men. Pretty sure for some, this can be reversed the other way around and they would be willing to give their own input.

Why one would be surprised with the fact that most men don't read profiles. With years of dating in a vanilla world and being in the lifestyle, you should know the secret already.
Most Men see and then they think with the other head.

For instance. My profile is designed to give information and to weed out the fakes, mediocracy, intellectual snobbism.
Usually, they will skim the pictures believing they have grasped who you are.
In my four years of being on the Cage, I had a handful of Doms that actually did the reading.

It comes down to one thing which is simple.

No effort reading profile, no effort filling out your profile hence not effort putting into dynamic.

Politely end the conversation and move on.
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2023
No one informed me there would be reading during this attempt at mating ritual. I really don't have time to do any research, as I have some serious knuckle dragging to do.