Online now
Online now

Reverse harem? 2 Masters?

SmutReader​(switch female)
10 months ago • Jun 27, 2023
SmutReader​(switch female) • Jun 27, 2023
I fantasize so much about have either a dad and son or two brothers or two best friends (especially if they are bi for each other) dominating me one being a little softer the other being more stern, one falls fast the other falls hard. My ex (very vanilla/hates sex) kind of made me feel like I wanted to be touched too much so sometimes I think havig two guys would be perfect 'cause I have so much love to give.
autisticbarbie

Re: Reverse harem? 2 Masters?

autisticbarbie • Jun 27, 2023
Finally an idea that I can get behind and in between. The tough part would be trying to convince Eminem and 50 to get on board though, as they are not taking my calls atm.

Storms n Abi wrote:
I have heard a lot about reverse harems and see fiction novels about a girl falling in love with 2 guys (usually brothers or best friends). Does this exist in real life too? And if so, how does it work?
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 27, 2023
Yes! I have 3 dominants and I live with 2 of them. I’ve been with my first 2 dominants for 14 years and my 3rd for 4 years. I met my first two dominants in college. As the years passed, we graduated, built our dream home, settled into our careers, and here we are today, 14 years later.
They have the same rules. They don’t fight for dominance as that is childish. We are polyamorous. We do everything a “normal” relationship would do.
My 3rd dominant is online.
autisticbarbie
10 months ago • Jun 28, 2023
autisticbarbie • Jun 28, 2023
EpicParker wrote:
Yes! I have 3 dominants and I live with 2 of them. I’ve been with my first 2 dominants for 14 years and my 3rd for 4 years. I met my first two dominants in college. As the years passed, we graduated, built our dream home, settled into our careers, and here we are today, 14 years later.
They have the same rules. They don’t fight for dominance as that is childish. We are polyamorous. We do everything a “normal” relationship would do.
My 3rd dominant is online.

That sounds pretty amazing, but I also get the impression that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which I still need to develop. Go you!
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023

Re: Reverse harem? 2 Masters?

I'mME • Jun 29, 2023
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
Finally an idea that I can get behind and in between. The tough part would be trying to convince Eminem and 50 to get on board though, as they are not taking my calls atm.

Storms n Abi wrote:
I have heard a lot about reverse harems and see fiction novels about a girl falling in love with 2 guys (usually brothers or best friends). Does this exist in real life too? And if so, how does it work?

SJG,
You are funny lady and i do enjoy readinf tour commrnts. Lmao.