Online now
Online now

Adding To The Pack (Family) - Worth it or not and why?

I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 26, 2023
I'mME • Jun 26, 2023
I'mME wrote:
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
These are great questions, I'm Me. I get messages daily from men and women expecting me to be their unicorn fantasy daily. Sometimes they don't even tell me what's up at first and I just think I'm talking to some nice guy. And then they come in with the 'i have a girl we want you to be our third' after I've developed some feelings. It's shitty. As you mentioned, I of course don't get these vibes from this poster whatsoever, but these are great questions to consider!

I'mME wrote:
Eros Rising,

Questions:
Will your 3rd be bisexual?
Are you going to do a hierarchy?
As in Hekate is over the 3rd?

By your words, the 3rd would live with you?

I have previously expressed my dislike of the word Unicorn on here. I will never use it.

These are things that I never see anybody talking about.

When a third (in this case) uproots their life and goes to a couples household, often the couple already has rules made that didn't include the third.
That alone can settle on someone.
Then there is the matter of will they have their own space? Will they be expected to work, not work?
How will they be referred to with your family? Friends ?
How about holidays, how will y'all handle those? What about medical care? Children?

What if things don't work out, will there be an amount set aside for them to either get on their feet, get back home?

I am certainly not questioning your skills with any the above.

I'm giving real life questions.

As far as dynamic between the 3 of y'all would go, it's a conversation that the 3rd should be there for.

Does that make sense?

The term unicorn came about bc couples wanting something like a living machine that desires both of them, never gets tired, cooks and cleans, never complains, is our up on a shelf until one or both decide that they want something to play with. (Dang that's closest I have yet come to explaining what I have witnessed people wanting)

Despite having never met you guys, I know that is not y'all by long shot, through your posts.

This is who I am, by no means does anyone have to ever pay attention.

SJG,

Good morning,

Thank you. I thought it may just soark their own list of things important to them.

SJG,

Fuck fuck and fuck it some more.

soark - spark......
ErosRising​(dom male){Hekate}
I'mME wrote:
Eros Rising,

I have previously expressed my dislike of the word Unicorn on here. I will never use it.

When a third (in this case) uproots their life and goes to a couples household, often the couple already has rules made that didn't include the third.
Then there is the matter of will they have their own space? Will they be expected to work, not work?
How about holidays, how will y'all handle those? What about medical care? Children?

What if things don't work out, will there be an amount set aside for them to either get on their feet, get back home?

As far as dynamic between the 3 of y'all would go, it's a conversation that the 3rd should be there for.

Does that make sense?

The term unicorn came about bc couples wanting something like a living machine that desires both of them, never gets tired, cooks and cleans, never complains, is our up on a shelf until one or both decide that they want something to play with. (Dang that's closest I have yet come to explaining what I have witnessed people wanting)

Despite having never met you guys, I know that is not y'all by long shot, through your posts.

Those are excellent questions. So to answer them briefly,

Questions:
Will your 3rd be bisexual? Yes (Female)

Are you going to do a hierarchy? Hekate will always be my Wife and Partner as well as submissive. She is a switch and would prefer a female that is also switch. As far as hierarchy goes, we would all be partners first and foremost over dynamic but, I am the Dominant and Alpha of the house. I do not switch. (Not trying to sound like a dick there 🤣).

As in Hekate is over the 3rd? With the proper vetted person, it would be a mutual agreement from the both of us to add to our household, the would come in as equal at that point. (This would be after a good long while to make sure the fit and vision that Hekate and I have for life and lifestyle matches theirs.

That should answer most of the questions. As far as the working thing, medical, money set aside. It is all going to come down to what we all would agree upon. Again, it would be a long time before a live in would happen. This is not something we would do hurriedly. It has to be the right person and fit. Hekate and I both have to agree without hesitation. Full Enthusiastic Consent from us both.

I know I might have missed a couple things there but, yes these are great questions and things that Hekate and I have discussed should it happen. (It very well may not.)

Thank you for your post.

~Eros❤️🖤❤️🖤
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
These are great questions, I'm Me. I get messages daily from men and women expecting me to be their unicorn fantasy daily. Sometimes they don't even tell me what's up at first and I just think I'm talking to some nice guy. And then they come in with the 'i have a girl we want you to be our third' after I've developed some feelings. It's shitty. As you mentioned, I of course don't get these vibes from this poster whatsoever, but these are great questions to consider!

SJW - I am sorry about you having to deal with those that are not upfront with their intentions. To your point of you don’t get those vibes from me…. Never would I do that. It is misleading and manipulative. This is why I have what I have on my profile so that it is as plain as day. 😁

Anyone who does that doesn’t know and / or understand this lifestyle. Again, thank you for your input and sharing that. Both Hekate and I are upfront with it. We will never try and deceive anyone.

~Eros❤️🖤❤️🖤
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
10 months ago • Jun 27, 2023
Biggest obstacles are jealousy and resentment. If you can find one that makes this not as bad you can have a fairly wonderful relationship. I've done it before. Obviously didn't work out either time but for 2 very different reasons. The first was jealousy not on my part and resentment on my part. The last is I wouldn't allow my boundaries to be crossed repeatedly. So yeah. However I did have sessions with a dom couple and their switch and that was fairly amazing. That was never meant to be anything more. So it could be great or it could be a train wreck. Really just depends.
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
10 months ago • Jun 27, 2023
Obviously the jealousy lead to my resentment. I kept getting into trouble for things I wasn't doing and He knew it wasn't me. So yeah resentment.... I'm not a switch... Though I've been asked that several times.... Anyway it can really work with the right people and the open communication...
IowaDom​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 28, 2023
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2023
A bicycle built for two does not have a third seat for good reason icon_smile.gif
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 28, 2023
ErosRising wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Eros Rising,

Does that make sense?

Those are excellent questions. So to answer them briefly,

Questions:
Will your 3rd be bisexual? Yes (Female)

Are you going to do a hierarchy? Hekate will always be my Wife and Partner as well as submissive. She is a switch and would prefer a female that is also switch. As far as hierarchy goes, we would all be partners first and foremost over dynamic but, I am the Dominant and Alpha of the house. I do not switch. (Not trying to sound like a dick there 🤣).

As in Hekate is over the 3rd? With the proper vetted person, it would be a mutual agreement from the both of us to add to our household, the would come in as equal at that point. (This would be after a good long while to make sure the fit and vision that Hekate and I have for life and lifestyle matches theirs.

That should answer most of the questions. As far as the working thing, medical, money set aside. It is all going to come down to what we all would agree upon. Again, it would be a long time before a live in would happen. This is not something we would do hurriedly. It has to be the right person and fit. Hekate and I both have to agree without hesitation. Full Enthusiastic Consent from us both.

I know I might have missed a couple things there but, yes these are great questions and things that Hekate and I have discussed should it happen. (It very well may not.)

Thank you for your post.

~Eros❤️🖤❤️🖤

Eros,

I was not personally asking those questions. I was answering the forum question by giving things that I have seen come up.

I would never think you are a dick. In my mind though there are worse things to be. 🤣😂. I have encountered them, they often wear a human skin suit.

I was not prying , I guess I should have prefaced my response with the first sentence I wrote here.

I am a little weird , strange, I'm sure other words have been used . IDGAF.
I hear the music in my head.

Just wanted to clear that up. I am not expert but sometimes expert is not what is needed just plain old talk.
Eros,

I was not personally asking those questions. I was answering the forum question by giving things that I have seen come up.

I would never think you are a dick. In my mind though there are worse things to be. 🤣😂. I have encountered them, they often wear a human skin suit.

I was not prying , I guess I should have prefaced my response with the first sentence I wrote here.

I am a little weird , strange, I'm sure other words have been used . IDGAF.
I hear the music in my head.

Just wanted to clear that up. I am not expert but sometimes expert is not what is needed just plain old talk.[/quote]

I was just answering questions is all. Just for the sake of answering. 😁. They were great questions after all.

Also, I didn’t think you thought I was a dick. LOL. I try to show respect towards others unless they are disrespectful towards myself or others.

As I said, they were good questions and that’s why I answered them. Even though I knew they were questions to think about.

~Eros❤️🖤❤️🖤