Online now
Online now

Periods

Miki
9 months ago • Jul 5, 2023
Miki • Jul 5, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Miki wrote:
Well that's good to know. As per my initial post, I have no periods so I'm not well-versed in such items.

Yes, I read that, I was providing information. I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Hey no harm, no foul.. I appreciate the information!!
balloonkotinsp
9 months ago • Jul 5, 2023
balloonkotinsp • Jul 5, 2023
The Yankees are starting to hit.
NatGoddess
9 months ago • Jul 8, 2023
NatGoddess • Jul 8, 2023
I love this question as I feel we don't discuss this enough. I have endometriosis, which makes my periods incredibly painful. The least I expect from my subs is to take absolute care of me during those days which I spend mostly bed-ridden. I need them to take care of some of my daily tasks such as making sure I have meals to eat, access to a hot bottle of water and even spend some of the nights I spend in bed with me.

If you are not able to be of service at my worst, then you are simply never going to have me at my best.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
9 months ago • Jul 9, 2023
I never thought about it when I was younger, hell not up until the last 8yrs or so.
In the last 8yrs or so, my periods became more and more painful and heavier for me.

I have never been with someone who had a problem buying products. Most of them didn't care about it and would happily fuck me to help with the cramps.

My husband pays more attention to it then I do lol
He is always reminding me to take my midol and making sure I'm stocked up when we are at the store. Then again, he's been the only one to pay such close attention to me/my body that I would swear he was magic.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
9 months ago • Jul 10, 2023
I have PCOS so my periods always used to be irregular, so never really had a stable routine.
Now that I have my symptoms under control I am starting to get a routine down!

As for my Dom he definitely helped when my period came! Super grateful 🥲

Hmm I can still do my daily tasks, but I’ll just complain about the pain while doing it LOL

Only thing that changes a bit is when we do a session my Dom is gentle cuz a girl gets sensitive
Notely
9 months ago • Jul 11, 2023
Notely • Jul 11, 2023
Earle Haas, D.O. (1888–1981) was an osteopathic physician and inventor of the tampon with an applicator, marketed as "Tampax". He graduated from the Kansas City College of Osteopathy in 1918 and spent 10 years in Colorado as a country general practitioner, then went to Denver in 1928.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earle_Haas
House Talion​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 13, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2023
Bath salts and bath bubbles, heating pad in each room, vibrator and my appendage available upon request. I ensure my princess is constantly reminded that I'm here for her comfort