Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
9 months ago • Jul 17, 2023
Shaded wrote:
I have a stupid question please...

I believe there is a lot of truth in the maxim that men’s brains are led by their dicks. We are easily and quickly aroused and then find it hard to ignore this primal urge to stick our dicks into something as soon as possible. For better or for worse, I am sure that programming was put there originally for all the right reasons. My stupid question is, what does the female sex drive look and feel like in comparison?

I can only answer for myself but it burns low all the time, it can be easily set aside to focus on other things but If you tend to it the flames get higher. On the outside not much will change though, I tend to get a little more flirty and bold and will excuse myself if needed to get a drink or cool myself off. That same flame can and will rage from time to time but without and outlet or in what I deem an inappropriate place I will ignore it until it can be dealt with. In that situation you can see significant changes. Outwardly I get fidgety and if you know what to look for you can tell, it follows all those typical things you read about that indicate attraction, messing with my hair, blinking to excess, laughing more, etc.
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2023
kaoh wrote:
I suppose it was only a matter of time before the questions got a bit pervy so I guess I might as well be the one to go first.
This one tho I think is open to everyone, male, female, etc.

What is the craziest thing you have ever inserted, had inserted or inserted in someone else?

On a similar note, what is the most unusual thing you have masturbated with? (looking for: 'once in band camp/feels like warm apple pie' type stuff)
Personally nothing comes to mind but I'm sure I'll be back to comment on my own post later.

This just seems like you’re trolling for wank fodder.
Notely
Notely • Jul 17, 2023
Things can happen all different I mean like riding a bike I had to get a padded seat cause it rubs too much. But just wanted to say not silly to ask, maybe not brought up today but you should be allowed to speak your mind in manner as long you're not crossing any boundaries. Men need to also be supported and need to be watered to bloom. Men also have malfunction they have to excuse them self like them seeing a women they like but they did know the twig got hard yes but guy has to learn to grow as person hold things save things that behind for behind closed doors. Doctor for years said women need to air thier parts out cotton is best breathable things keeping it clean. Grooming and being clean both ways taking care of ones self.

'Wardrobe malfunction', Men seem to see things that girls can not see. They look in the mirror before they leave but make sure to let your guy or friend check you before going out. Tell them to do a twirl. If she a dress she got a lot of garments on like petticoat and bodysuit shorts underneath and pantyhose sometimes the skirt gets stuck to the garments on top when she going to the lady's room might be best to go in with her hold up her dress you don't gotta look tho I mean people will understand stuff happens if you got lady friend have them give you a hand. I always hold the dress up and use a hair tie to tie in the back well like a bride would do if they use some bag or a friend holds it up silly things women gotta go through.
kaoh
9 months ago • Jul 18, 2023

You may very well be right

kaoh • Jul 18, 2023
jkillaaa wrote:
kaoh wrote:
I suppose it was only a matter of time before the questions got a bit pervy so I guess I might as well be the one to go first.

What is the craziest thing you have ever inserted, had inserted or inserted in someone else?

On a similar note, what is the most unusual thing you have masturbated with? (looking for: 'once in band camp/feels like warm apple pie' type stuff)
Personally nothing comes to mind but I'm sure I'll be back to comment on my own post later.

You may very well be right but isn't everything on this site that does not lead to irl contact bate fodder?
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 18, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
A question: Is there ever a universal, one size fits all answer to these questions? I.e., are there things distinctly "woman" that applies universally?

When i was younger (and not experienced or knowledgeable), my former wife use to often begin a sentence with: "Women are_____________," as if she could speak for all womankind? Even while married, i would question some of her assertions, but never won the argument lol because i believed her much more of an authority on what a woman would think/feel than myself. Retrospectively, i realize that was wrong and a control thing, that it's not that simple.
Still, am wondering from women's point of view, is there a perspective that ,
generally held by all women, that few, if any, would disagree with?

TallSlenderGuy

Hey, you must have something special going on, haven't seen much of you lately.
As to your question, is there something universal , one thing, that all women would feel the same about?

In a word,
NO.
lol
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 18, 2023
@Shaded,

What does the female sex drive look and feel like?

Well for one, we dont have a cock, so we cant go around sticking it into things.

With that said, the older i get, the higher my sex drive is.

As far as what it looks like, has a woman ever initiated sex with you? Since we are not all in a hive connected by one central brain, it looks different for every woman.
Slavehandler​(dom male)
Slavehandler​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2023
I'mME wrote:
@Shaded,

What does the female sex drive look and feel like?

Well for one, we dont have a cock, so we cant go around sticking it into things.

With that said, the older i get, the higher my sex drive is.

As far as what it looks like, has a woman ever initiated sex with you? Since we are not all in a hive connected by one central brain, it looks different for every woman.

I remember when I was younger research said that woman got more sexually interested the older they got and men less as men have less tetesteron. I imagine this could be very likely for most woman unless they have hormone challenges, but even then I have met woman who are very sexual everyday. So, I am not surprised if a woman sex drive increases past age 30ish.
event horizon{NotLooking}

Re: You may very well be right

event horizon{NotLooking} • Jul 18, 2023
kaoh wrote:
jkillaaa wrote:
kaoh wrote:

You may very well be right but isn't everything on this site that does not lead to irl contact bate fodder?

Ew dude. No. These are real people with interests other than just sex. Some are here for hookups, but there's lots of people looking for other things and having conversations that do not revolve around sex & masturbation. If you think everyone and everything on here is "bate fodder", you're gross and not paying attention.
event horizon{NotLooking}
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jul 18, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:
Sooooo... Pegging

Do women REALLY enjoy this?!?

I imagine that some women love seeing their sub/slave moan and beg for her to stop.
I also imagine that some enjoy the gender role-reversal.
And I can even imagine that it would be possible for a woman to orgasm with the rythmic pressure of the strap-on from the other side.

But generally speaking, is this something that women mainly engage in because their partners ask them to? Or do women actually dream about this?
If so, then what goes through your head when you think "Ya know, I could really go for a good pegging right now".

And some insight from the receiving side...
It's the heady euphoria of a Dominant woman violating me in such a crude and bestial fashion, being used as a mere object for her aggression and raw hungers so she can establish/exert her dominance over me. And even releasing general stress and frustration with out judgement.

So I haven't actually gotten to peg someone yet because most dudes are weird about it, but yeah, I definitely want to. And for similar reasons as what you said. It is a role reversal in a way, or at least a deviation from the usual, and in my head it just feels somehow like it would further a dominant feeling. Also, there are toys that can provide internal stimulation for the lady too, so I'm sure that helps with her being able to get off as well. I also really enjoy seeing and feeling how partners react when I do things they like. So I do definitely like the idea of what it might do for them. I will say though, I don't do cnc so it's not about that for me. If my guy is telling me to stop it's cause he means it, and I'm gonna lol. I'm sure for those who do cnc though that would be fun.
kaoh

Re: You may very well be right

kaoh • Jul 18, 2023
Oceanic wrote:
kaoh wrote:
jkillaaa wrote:
kaoh wrote:

Ew dude. No. These are real people with interests other than just sex. Some are here for hookups, but there's lots of people looking for other things and having conversations that do not revolve around sex & masturbation. If you think everyone and everything on here is "bate fodder", you're gross and not paying attention.

You know me from Chat and know I know you are right. I've found more genuine people on this site than anywhere else, sexually or not oriented. I was just clapping back at the previous poster. I had a genuine question about what weird stuff people have been up to. I have yet to bate to anything found on this site and didn't consider my OP wank fodder. Someday I will mature and learn to play well with others but don't expect it to be today (you probably also know this from chat).
Cheers