Online now
Online now

Collars

EpicParker​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023

Collars

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 18, 2023
I love seeing different forms of collars in the community. I have collars in the form of necklaces, bracelets, rings, and anklets. It’s easier to wear those in public, around family/friends, and in my profession without drawing attention. My collars have all been earned over time.

What is your collar like? Do you believe in collars? Have you ever removed a collar? What do collars mean to you in your dynamic? What are your collar requirements?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 18, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2023
The best one I ever bought for an s type was the one I got at petsmart. Cashier asked what kind of animal I had, I told her I didn't own any.
Solace​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023
Solace​(dom male) • Jun 19, 2023
If you'll please excuse a story for this one...

It's been my habit to treasure gifts, even simple ones. Once my sister gave me a flax necklace with an abalone shell carving. Sadly the shell broke with time, but I never took the chord off once in ten years.

In appearance it was much like a small thin black choker. When I joined this lifestyle and committed to a girl I would ask if she wanted to wear a similar one as her collar. Something polite and obscure for public, but always visible just like my own.

Described here it sounds childish, like matching highschool bracelets...yet I admit I am quite fond of it. Sadly, less than two weeks ago time ravaged my own enough to sever it. It was a solemn moment for me, and I still contemplate if I should replace it.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023
Ok I know that many here have "collars" that range from the "basic" dog collar form the pet store to necklace to an anklet and such.
And that is fine if it works for them. I am a very low maintenance, down to earth gurl. Who would rather gardening , riding, or hanging out in the work shop listening to music and creating something.

Now I will state that yes I am in a 24/7 LTR ,yet I have never had any such collar from my Wulf. But trust me when I say I am very muched collared. His hand is very firmly wrapped around my heart .

Not all collars are material things
    The most loved post in topic
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
10 months ago • Jun 20, 2023
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Jun 20, 2023
I have a few different collars. I have a couple play collars I bought for my personal use. I have day collars my Dominant bought me, or I bought or made. And, I bought myself a chain collar almost 3 years ago as a way to remind myself that I needed to take care of myself, and be true to my nature. Over time it came to represent me and my heart, and I ended up giving the key to my Dominant when we agreed to be in a dynamic.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
9 months ago • Jul 11, 2023
I have a couple collar ideas for the one(s) I eventually have the opportunity to own.
One of them will be bought, the other will handmade by a friend of my family, whom is a professional leather worker.
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 11, 2023
Miki • Jul 11, 2023
Miki wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
The best one I ever bought for an s type was the one I got at petsmart. Cashier asked what kind of animal I had, I told her I didn't own any.

Biker..

@ Topekadom

Off topic. I truncated this. Everyone knows what I wrote. For some reason I thought it was funny at the time. Far from it.

Truth is I was going through stuff and was not myself. I should have stayed offline or kept my mouth shut.

I SINCERELY apologize to TopekaDom and anyone else who found this to be a destructive post.

I'm fine now (centered) and I want it known that if I get punchy (putting it mildly) again I will definitely stay Offline..

Again, sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------

More to the topic, I am not in a dynamic but I guess I have a "collar" of sorts. From time to time I wear a mid-thickness (for lack of a better word) plain black choker. Sort of suggests I'm a bit twisted without outright projecting what I do with like minded people behind closed doors.

M
mjss
9 months ago • Jul 19, 2023
mjss • Jul 19, 2023
Sabine has a lovely steel collar which is secured with an alan key which she has on most of the time (due to her job it has to be taken off when working) she also has matching cuffs and anklets. Have also found very simmer matching nipple rings (without alan key) which will be getting ordered and these will be a great addition.