Online now
Online now

Trans Lives Matter

autisticbarbie
9 months ago • Jul 25, 2023

Trans Lives Matter

autisticbarbie • Jul 25, 2023
I'm not trans (I'm an alien) but just wanted to say that I see you and I know you deal with shit I can't ever understand but you are valued and appreciated by this person here. Be well everyone.
    The most loved post in topic
autisticbarbie
9 months ago • Jul 26, 2023
autisticbarbie • Jul 26, 2023
btw please don't respond to this if you don't want to be outted by jerks who will bully you my apologies I keep forgetting that. icon_smile.gif going out to freestyle now. Just wanted to let y'all know that we all are not stupid prejudiced jerks.
Notely
Notely • Jul 26, 2023
Everyone deserves love. Love is Love โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ”† Peace โœŒ๏ธ With Love Let it be.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
Lovingly Strict wrote:
This should be in the "Just for fun" section.

What's that supposed to mean? Supporting trans lives and rights is an integral part of being in the kink community and thus belongs right here. I certainly hope that I am misinterpreting your reply.

SJG, as a queer, masculine of center cis woman who loves a lot of trans folks, thanks for saying something.
event horizon{NotLooking}
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jul 26, 2023
simplylaura wrote:
Lovingly Strict wrote:
This should be in the "Just for fun" section.

What's that supposed to mean? Supporting trans lives and rights is an integral part of being in the kink community and thus belongs right here. I certainly hope that I am misinterpreting your reply.

SJG, as a queer, masculine of center cis woman who loves a lot of trans folks, thanks for saying something.

I don't think you've misinterpreted anything.

@SJG: thank you for posting this. I would say though, you may be surprised how much you can relate to the life and struggles of a trans person. There are for sure aspects that you could not understand without also being trans, but there's some stuff you probably would. In some ways, adversity is adversity.

I myself have been surprised a few times by the things I could relate to. I'm a cis woman, but my voice is a bit lower pitch than usual for a lady, and I get misgendered on the phone sometimes. It sucks, but it's something I can relate to trans and NB people on. In a way, that stuff helps to endear me to trans folks, makes me feel connected to them, and like I might be able to understand some of their struggle.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Trans Lives Matter

submissivejewishgirl wrote:
I'm not trans (I'm an alien) but just wanted to say that I see you and I know you deal with shit I can't ever understand but you are valued and appreciated by this person here. Be well everyone.

Thank you for posting this.

There seems to be an element to our humanity that wants a constant, a 'norm.' It manifests frequently in ego and ethnocentricity. A side effect i've seen/expereinced is a sort of internal roll of the eyes when someone different asserts their equal importance as a part of life and living, or even simply presents.

i've come to think of the inclination for sameness, homogeneity, as a kind of evolutionary death wish (bear with me lol). To me, "life" and "living" involves looking/listening, seeing/hearing and responding to those we see/hear. But there seems a universal tendency against those aspects of 'living.' i've seen in my self and others that we want to define, label things. Which seems a necessary part of communication and existence to me, but those "labels" also tend to make us less inclined to keep looking and listening, and thus seeing and hearing what is. Instead, we respond to the label, memory, idea of the person vs who and what actually is. i question if that is "living?" Thus my notion of "death wish."

As i see it, life is replete with infinite variation and variety, and living is taking the opportunity existence presents to see, hear, experience and interact with the wonderful diversity of what is.