Online now
Online now

How to access chat rooms

littleredhood​(sub female)
8 months ago • Jul 30, 2023

How to access chat rooms

littleredhood​(sub female) • Jul 30, 2023
Hi there, I have just joined and from what I can see I should be able to join the chat rooms.

I was directed from another site to here and am really interested in this feature.

I checked and it looks like basic membership should permit me access b
However I’m using my iPhone and iPad and when I click chat rooms nothing happens.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated

red
cheesecake
cheesecake • Jul 30, 2023
Looks like something broke. I was in chat earlier today but trying to join now results in an error and the window just refreshing. It'd be worth reaching out to Cage Monkey about it
littleredhood​(sub female)
littleredhood​(sub female) • Jul 30, 2023
cheesecake wrote:
Looks like something broke. I was in chat earlier today but trying to join now results in an error and the window just refreshing. It'd be worth reaching out to Cage Monkey about it

Thank you cheesecake, I have absolutely no idea what or who Cage Monkey is but I’ll check it out icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 30, 2023
Sorry for the issues everyone. We are aware of the issue and will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
    The most loved post in topic
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
littleredhood wrote:
cheesecake wrote:

Thank you cheesecake, I have absolutely no idea what or who Cage Monkey is but I’ll check it out icon_smile.gif

Cage Monkey is the IT staffer for the Cage.
Villanelle​(staff)
8 months ago • Jul 31, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 31, 2023
Apologies everyone - we've resolved the technical issues that impacted chat and the website.
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 5, 2023
Miki • Aug 5, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
littleredhood wrote:
cheesecake wrote:

Cage Monkey is the IT staffer for the Cage.

No chats for me but had to chime in, yeah Cage Monkey is their resident nerd.

If you ask a technical question often you'll see a response from him --- if he is around.
If not, you'll have to settle for assistance/replies from one of the mere mortals they have hanging around their lair.

-------------------------------------

NOTE: I'm in that line of work. There are but two levels. Really smart (and modest) Geeks like me, and ordinary creatures.

Where I work, I put in some time on any given night at what I prefer to refer to as "Helpless Desk". Fortunately strictly by keyboard and mouse.