Online now
Online now

Stupid Questions for Men

Oxyacetylene​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 31, 2023
Oxyacetylene​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2023
bonheurdujour wrote:
I get told that it is impossible to jerk off for pleasure without eventual ejaculation. How true is that? How do you describe the pain?

From personal experience it's NOT true. Guys can stimulate themselves very close to ejaculating and stop so long as they have the self control/will power. This is the whole Idea around denial/teasing/delayed gratification. I wouldn't say there's anything painful about it, it's just stopping after you've started especially close to finishing is like a test of control over your body's want to finish.
K y i v
K y i v • Jul 31, 2023
[quote="tallslenderguy
Yeah, i have. In my past life when i was married to a woman, i came out of the bathroom one day, naked, erect and with a bath towel hanging on my erect penis... she was pretty conservative an not amused.[/quote]

I had a gf name mine.. Omar the tent maker... I can't imagine why.
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
bonheurdujour wrote:
I get told that it is impossible to jerk off for pleasure without eventual ejaculation. How true is that? How do you describe the pain?

None, depends on what the goal is, and the situation. Pain, nope. Now emotional pain can be involved for many reasons, but not always.
kaoh

blue balls

kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
bonheurdujour wrote:

I tend to think of "blue balls" as a myth to convince teenage girlfriends to provide some "relief".

I can jerk off for days without cumming. To be honest, clean -up is a pain in the ass.

Your mileage may vary.
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
Stupid question, but kinda funny:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

Short answer: yep

The little bastard is just always amusing.
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
Miki wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
Little Vixie wrote:
Stupid question, but kinda funny:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

Yeah, i have. In my past life when i was married to a woman, i came out of the bathroom one day, naked, erect and with a bath towel hanging on my erect penis... she was pretty conservative an not amused.

A for effort and honesty..

Would that both sides f the equation be as inclined to do same.
---------------------------------------------
But now a genuine, not in a mocking fashion, question for hairy-face gents:

It may sound (funny I say that.. but it's an expression) sarcastic but it is not:

Guys with beards.. I "heard" of a dude who had a full flow raggedy-ass beard and one day a coworker asked him if he had scrambled eggs for breakfast. The dude replied, "No, I had eggs last Thursday."

EEEEWWWW!

Yucks aside, guys, those who sport beards, How do you avoid smelling yesterday's supper this morning?

I mean no harm and as a woman, I really consider this a "Silly Question for Men."

I have sported beards of varying lengths over time.
Generally a good pass with soap or if longer shampoo will take car of things. As it gets longer, it may require a combing out. I find most men with truly lumberjack beards take great pride in them and would give them at least the same care.
That being said, I have also intentionally not cleaned a beard to hold the scent of a lover from the night before.
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
Oxyacetylene wrote:
To Little Vixie,
Yes, I would say almost all men play with their dick without it being for masturbation or sexual pleasure at least once in their life.

More like once or twice an hour.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
This question is for our heterosexual men (sorry Tallslenderguy), but what is it about the scent/taste of a woman that you find so appealing and what does it taste like FOR YOU?

While I know some men (and some women) find it erotic to command a woman taste themselves, I'm not one of them.
kaoh
kaoh • Jul 31, 2023
Very difficult to describe - salty-sweet? Maybe a little like crab or shrimp but different because you of course are only licking. Enjoyable for sure but the main point for me is giving pleasure and maybe pushing a little past to make the woman squirm away and laugh together. It's just a whole thing, taste texture, giving, reacting to each other, all of it.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
9 months ago • Aug 1, 2023
bonheurdujour wrote:

i derive my pleasure from the Mans orgasm that He has with and inside of me. i commonly will edge 7-10 days without ejaculation to build the sexual need/tension. In the hands of a Man Who wants me that way, He can direct that need energy towards giving and receiving His orgasm. Really, it's about sharing the one orgasm between us. The "pain," if you will, is intensifying need/desire and redirecting it.