Online now
Online now

Stupid Questions for Men

Bondsbondsman​(sub male)
9 months ago • Aug 1, 2023
Bondsbondsman​(sub male) • Aug 1, 2023
The scent of a woman. For me, this is the smell of a woman, her pheromones, which drive me crazy and desire. Taste, in the normal sense, is not important. Because I am captivated by her charm.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 1, 2023
To Sirs Baby Doll,

Ah the taste of punan, the joy, the tangy taste and smell. I wish they made air fresheners with that smell. We spend our adult lives, without pause or hesitation, trying to bath in pussy. So it's a prize, the prize. Pot o gold, whatever you want to call it. My happy place. In fact, if I was a girl, I'd be fingerings myself right now. Yum.
BrattyCupcake{OWNED }
BrattyCupcake{OWNED } • Aug 1, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
Stupid question, but kinda funny:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

This is the kind of question that that pops in my mind from time to time.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 1, 2023
To Butterflies and cuffs.

The shape of a woman's vagina does matter to me personally. I have not experienced any ugly vaginas in my sex life but certainly have a preference. But I really don't think it would be a disqualifier, if you will. This is only from a physical standpoint, to clarify. And the best thing about being a guy, is probably not reading too much from every gesture, and action. Not overreacting I suppose. And man that sounds sexist. I'm expecting to be crushed on this one....
VuudooMan​(switch male)
9 months ago • Aug 2, 2023
VuudooMan​(switch male) • Aug 2, 2023
Miki wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
Little Vixie wrote:
Stupid question, but kinda funny:
Do yall ever just play with yalls self because yall are bored? Like just swing it around?

Yeah, i have. In my past life when i was married to a woman, i came out of the bathroom one day, naked, erect and with a bath towel hanging on my erect penis... she was pretty conservative an not amused.

A for effort and honesty..

Would that both sides f the equation be as inclined to do same.
---------------------------------------------
But now a genuine, not in a mocking fashion, question for hairy-face gents:

It may sound (funny I say that.. but it's an expression) sarcastic but it is not:

Guys with beards.. I "heard" of a dude who had a full flow raggedy-ass beard and one day a coworker asked him if he had scrambled eggs for breakfast. The dude replied, "No, I had eggs last Thursday."

EEEEWWWW!

Yucks aside, guys, those who sport beards, How do you avoid smelling yesterday's supper this morning?

I mean no harm and as a woman, I really consider this a "Silly Question for Men."

As one with those scraggly beards/sides, I use a shampoo and conditioner daily. Just daily maintenance is all it takes. Wish I had a longer one, but mine grows in short and curl any which direction it chooses. Take nice wash to it with a brush and or comb it you don't get the smell.

If you can smell what the person had, they just don't take care of it.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
VuudooMan wrote:

As one with those scraggly beards/sides, I use a shampoo and conditioner daily. Just daily maintenance is all it takes. Wish I had a longer one, but mine grows in short and curl any which direction it chooses. Take nice wash to it with a brush and or comb it you don't get the smell.

Have you tried something like Beard Wax?
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Aug 2, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Does what a pussy looks like matter to you?
Do they feel a lot different from woman to woman?

The shape or size of a woman's pussy (clit, labia, etc.) doesn't matter to me. What matters is the feel of it - I personally like smooth or with a little strip, some may like the full hair. But it must be well maintained - I think most men would agree. As someone mentioned above, it's a prize. Therefore, it needs to be clean and groomed regardless if it's large, small, puckered, etc. I think the shape is less important. And yes, a woman's pussy *absolutely* differs from woman to woman - And I believe that most men have a favorite type, I know that I do. But honestly, I haven't experienced a pussy that I was turned off by, except for smell.

ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
What’s the best thing about being a man? The worst?

I think that's a pretty broad question, not easily codified into a simple answer. But in the spirit of this forum, here goes...

BEST: Self confidence and social independence; an ability to stand alone and still stand strong. A balanced appreciation of both solitude and social interactions. And most of us are proud to accomplish things ourselves - having a strong feeling of self worth through internal/self validation.

WORST: Conversely, always competing for what we want; always having to prove ourselves; always having to earn a reward - nothing is given freely to us. For short men like myself, being invisible and having to work twice as hard just to earn the same as other men.

I know that many women dislike Andrew Tate and his messages have become tainted. But yet he sums up the male experience when dating quite nicely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZFx_ayHgo&ab_channel=PowerfulMorpheus
VuudooMan​(switch male)
VuudooMan​(switch male) • Aug 2, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
VuudooMan wrote:

No I have not, just looked on Amazon and saw way too many. If you have a recommendation please do tell.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
VuudooMan wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
VuudooMan wrote:

No I have not, just looked on Amazon and saw way too many. If you have a recommendation please do tell.

I don't have any PERSONAL recommendations (it's been a long time since I've been able to do Shave Service) however, here is the top 10 list of 2023..