Online now
Online now

Changes

EpicParker​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023

Changes

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2023
What are some ways you have evolved as a dominant or submissive, or both? What are some things you would want to change about yourself for your betterment? Are there things you would change in your current dynamic? Are there things you want your partner to work on?
SmilesEight​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2023
Those are all very deep questions. Each can take a entire book to answer. Maybe asking more specific questions would get your more responses.

But to answer generically similar to your generic questions. I definitely evolved into my current form since 10 years ago, when I finally realized my true self, come to term with it, and now comfortable learning more and more about it. I have slightly more details in my profile regarding that.

As I learn more and more, there are always room for improvement. It's no different in the BDSM world as in the "normal" world. Life is about continuous learning, experimenting, and understanding.

Same answer as above for the current dynamics. We all continue to grow whether by ourselves or with others. When I'm with a sub, I expect us to grow together.

As a control Dom (as described in my profile), there will always be things for my sub to work on. Similarly for myself.
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 10, 2023
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
I have metamorphosed (most say "evolve but to me that takes time, more than I have)

Yeah I'm a pain in the ass with semantics sometimes

So, I have changed even though I don't do relationships or dynamics.. I have "slowed down" to the point of being inactive. I started early so perhaps I got jaded /desensitized However my not doing relationships, etc. does not alter the fact that people change with time. What one is "into" when in their 20s is not always what rings the bell as one gets perilously close to 40 (from my perspective)

As for the rest of the question, of course I can't answer. No partners to work on anything.

I merely wrote that change happens... Not many like it, but also "change for the sake of change" bites the long one, too.

How couples of any stripe can grow along with it, adapt and communicate -- that's what will keep a good thing going.

Of course there are times when a couple has to consider they have outgrown the other and be able to move on as amicably as possible.
    The most loved post in topic