Online now
Online now

Primal play

BrattyDritolf​(sub female)
9 months ago • Aug 1, 2023

Primal play

I'm wanting to get into primal play. I've always loved feeling scared. Primal seems like the best way to get out my head and be in the moment. But I have no clue how to start. Help?
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
9 months ago • Aug 2, 2023
As someone who loves Primal play and cnc, I feel you.
I know when someone says Primal, you are likely to think animal, woods, prey/predator. I would love to be given a headstart in some woods and then hunted down till I'm caught. Then fight till they take what they want (consensually)

If you can't do something like that, rough housing is a great start. Having someone assert power over you while you give it your all in a fight. There is so many ways to be able to do Primal play. Just start with finding a partner that you trust and then talk about the details
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 5, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2023
Find someone worth your time, get bratty, see if they have what it takes toearn your submision through sheer instincts.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
8 months ago • Aug 5, 2023
Eh yes and no. I went 2 years before I found my dom. He's a sadist. I trust him to do cnc Primal play. Be super careful because depending on what apps or sites you look at to find this type of play. You'll run into red flags
Miki
8 months ago • Aug 6, 2023
Miki • Aug 6, 2023
To follow up on @Little Vixie's post... As with a lot of what I write on these forum threads, it's written as "how I feel--- (about X, Y, and Z)"

So having issued that disclaimer, I'll say that I would not make online searches for potential partners my first stop. (or actually even on the list)

Of course all depends on if you live in an area where BDSM-related activity is "around" , as in while still there are few are open about being into twisted shit, it's not closeted and buried in some deep, labyrinthine secret basement complex, or rooms with blackout curtains either.

If this is the case go to munches, or even clubs, (bound to be some like-minded folks there) --get to know people face to face, have conversations and vet potential playmates. Over a decent period of time. Creeps can't maintain "their good side" a facade-- for too long a time and most, if they're up to no good, give up rather quickly and move on.

Of course if you're in some place that could easily be named "Bear's Ass, Wyoming" and the nearest neighbor is some 90 year old with three teeth, 15 miles away, I could see checking out what is online but (same as as with IRL Freaks), going Primal, or dealing with sadists is something that really should take time, and if the Digital Dom is across the state, or the country that could wind up being a logistical hemorrhoid.

BUT--- in all cases, be cautious as you move forward and add a generous dollup of conversation.

-----------------------------------------------

And as for Primal Play, it will remain just a fantasy for me.. I fancied being not-very-clothed out in a wooded setting, tracked down (consent and all that crap covered from the get-go so the dick-slinger can really get into the role and want to play rough)

...and eventually caught, subdued and, well, all the rest.

But of course that remains fantasy chiefly because running barely dressed, or not clothed at all, like in primitive times, (hence "primal"-- for all those who, like me, get their intellectual jollies on cool shit like studying etymology) -------in the woods involves the risk of running into people enjoying a nature walk-- seeing more "nature" than they bargained for.
Reichards claim​(sub female){Owned}
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
Best advice…I’d never play with someone I haven’t already developed a LENGTHY relationship with. My Dom is primal and we are married, have consented to CNC, so we play in this way when the chemistry arises. I provoke, and he takes the bait or he pursues me for the chase. It comes quite natural for the both of us and it’s raw fun but again, I trust him with my life and he’s proven himself. Chemistry and trust are huge with primal prey.
Nuka​(sub female){Tradie}
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
Nuka​(sub female){Tradie} • Aug 12, 2023
My dominant and I began with rough-housing, to see if it was something we wanted to delve into together before going all in! My anxiety beats my ass more times than not, so this was an easy small step for me to take without feeling like we were rushing into something without being prepared.

We don’t have the means at the moment for the whole “chase down” routine, so rough-housing (that’s progressively got more aggressive), has also helped bridge the gap, so to speak.

I hope this was kind of helpful !!!