Online now
Online now

Stupid Questions for Men

Literate Lycan​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 21, 2023
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Does what a pussy looks like matter to you?

Do they feel a lot different from woman to woman?

What’s the best thing about being a man? The worst?

Similar to another question posed, I'll answer both here. Every pussy that I have come in contact with (though arguably the number is positively amateur and low) looks, feels, smells and tastes different. Often it depends upon their diet and personal hygiene, as well as how they maintain the landscape. (Pineapple is good for the taste factor in both men and women; broccoli and asparagus not so much). As for feel, it depends upon which appendage I'm using (fingers, nose, tongue or cock) but my recollection is they all felt amazing (though some were deeper, or longer, or had thinner or thicker labia).

This is an honest answer that I'm certain most men will agree with: the appearance doesn't matter so much as the person it's attached to.

The best thing about being a man: Being a man!

The worst: Seeing what the world has become and what it thinks about most men.
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 21, 2023
I'mME • Aug 21, 2023
Literate Lycan wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Does what a pussy looks like matter to you?

Do they feel a lot different from woman to woman?

What’s the best thing about being a man? The worst?

Similar to another question posed, I'll answer both here. Every pussy that I have come in contact with (though arguably the number is positively amateur and low) looks, feels, smells and tastes different. Often it depends upon their diet and personal hygiene, as well as how they maintain the landscape. (Pineapple is good for the taste factor in both men and women; broccoli and asparagus not so much). As for feel, it depends upon which appendage I'm using (fingers, nose, tongue or cock) but my recollection is they all felt amazing (though some were deeper, or longer, or had thinner or thicker labia).

This is an honest answer that I'm certain most men will agree with: the appearance doesn't matter so much as the person it's attached to.

The best thing about being a man: Being a man!

The worst: Seeing what the world has become and what it thinks about most men.

LL,

Only speaking for myself, but I would hope ppl who have thinking brains would agree to some degree. I love men, not all men, just the same as with women, there is good and bad.

Every chance I get, when blanket statements are made about either, I try to caution about making blanket statements.

Plenty of women know that good men are still about....
LordofPain56
8 months ago • Aug 24, 2023
LordofPain56 • Aug 24, 2023
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
how important is a woman's appearance to you in a romantic relationship?

To me, it's not that important as long as she isn't built like King Kong while I am more like Barney Fife. Apparently, initial attraction only commands my curiosity to learn more about what is inside the person. If I find all that out and accept it, the outward appearance is far outweighed by what I know of her mind and heart.
submissivejewishgirl wrote:
Can you quantify into a percentage please v. other personality and economic aspects, status, kindness, humour, whatever? Appreciate it.

Being independantly wealthy, I could care less if she had a penny to her name. Nor would I care if she even had a job. Status is of no importance to me. I would be more impressed with someone who peddled herself out as a babysitter for peanuts, or volunteered at an animal shelter; something that would give her a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment.
As one of my "House Rules", she would know that kindness is important (at least as far as our extended families and/or her friends). It further goes on to say that I will not pick her friends for her nor settle her conflicts with family or friends for her, but will give good advice concerning those matters. In other words, I encourage her to talk to me about those things, but they should never become an issue that disrupts the harmony of our happy home.
I do not see myself as a particularly humorous person. I'm mostly serious and relentlessly goal-oriented. This is where opposites might attract. I could use a good laugh every once in a while!
Don't think I can give percentages as to importance, but the main thing is that all would be included.
LordofPain56
8 months ago • Aug 24, 2023
LordofPain56 • Aug 24, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
If you had ANY female body part, which one would you want and why?

A cute little pair of perky breasts, so I could suck on them, squeeze them and spank them...ooops, I wouldn't be able to suck on them, so thats out. Nah forget it.
SilverFoxHouse​(sub male)
8 months ago • Aug 25, 2023
SilverFoxHouse​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2023
bonheurdujour wrote:
I get told that it is impossible to jerk off for pleasure without eventual ejaculation. How true is that? How do you describe the pain?

I don't know if this answers your question.
From someone who has always suffered from delayed ejaculation, it's not hard to NOT ejaculate.
In order to be quicker for someone, I will work on edging, but have not really experienced 'pain'. I would say it is more like feeling frustrated or pent up.
As far as jerk off for pleasure without ejaculating, well, sometimes Jr just needs a little attention but no time to finish, still feels good though.
SilverFoxHouse​(sub male)
8 months ago • Aug 25, 2023
SilverFoxHouse​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Oxyacetylene wrote:
To Little Vixie,
Yes, I would say almost all men play with their dick without it being for masturbation or sexual pleasure at least once in their life.

Oxyacetylene,

But do you just swing it around?

Yes!
And my wife loves it too.