Online now
Online now

For True Love

Yuan​(dom female)
8 months ago • Aug 28, 2023
Yuan​(dom female) • Aug 28, 2023
In my perspective,
Relocation depends on the circumstances. And before making such a big decision, many things need to be considered like
Family , financial ability,Profession , Culture etc.

Like even if I find the "Right"Partner , if it's not the "right time " or external factors don't match in ; relocating is very unrealistic in my view.

Suppose even if my profession gives me the opportunity to travel (all the external factors match in) , if I feel that this person is worth such a big change , only then I will try to relocate.

It's all about your priorities. For me , my family and career comes very first in priority list. So unless that person becomes more important , relocation isn't something I will consider.

After all it's not something that can be done in a jiffy and there's no medicine for regrets.

In your case , if you found "Right Partner" but you have to support your family. If I was in your place , I won't consider relocating (Though somewhere I will always keep searching for ways if it's possible to relocate and also be able to help my family) .

But this is Me , You are You . And the final decision is yours. I know this is a tough decision kinda like a battle between heart vs mind .
All the best ...I hope you will be able to choose what you feel is the best for you.
insubordinate​(sub male)
insubordinate​(sub male) • Aug 28, 2023
First, life is short.

Time is fleeting.

Only you can judge if the partner is right, if things are feeling true and right..

I have had to look after elderly parents, week after week, month after month... You have to find a way to fit them into your life...they can't become your life or ..as they say...life will pass you by. Time waits for no one and one day you could find yourself totally alone and empty.

I daresay that the 'right' partner will not ask you, and should not ask you, to distance yourself from your family. That would be placing themselves between you and your family and no one who respects and loves you should ever, ever do that to someone.

But perhaps there are alternate ways to proceed. Have you explored all alternatives?
Lady Kat​(dom female)
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Aug 28, 2023
Years ago this was a choice I faced. My partner and I were deciding what to do next, he was in the military when we met. I had only months earlier dropped out to take care of my paternal grandmother.

Alzheimer’s is the most evil disease. Parkinson’s is close.

Before we figured things out, this choice ate at me like an acid. I couldn’t leave my grandfather to care for her and I loved him, I didn’t know what to do.

He chose to leave the military at the end of his obligation, he moved in with me, and helped me care for them. We are still together a dozen years later.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
8 months ago • Sep 1, 2023
I did it once.
I moved 5thousand miles,...even switched continents for someone, I only knew a couple weeks.

I left everything behind me. Family,Job, my Home...

He was the right one,...for 10 years.

Would I do it again ?
No.
Emma in Cuff's​(sub female)
8 months ago • Sep 1, 2023
I also did it once, leaving EVERYTHING behind. New continent, new language and a new life..

Sadly it didn't work out. My experience with this wasn't the best. I would only consider doing it again if .. I don't know, maybe better not again..